Hisense india website live now, another disappointment.

Agreed but the hisense H8g would follow the European prices as tcl has done. Going by that the hisense H8g for the 55 inch variant should come around 67k( if directly converted from pounds) which I feel is still decent considering it doesn't really have competition in that range. Whereas the 65 inch h8g would come to nearly 96k at which point I feel people would rather put in extra and but the sony FALD even though it's 55inch cause brand value is very important in this range I feel, unless they strictly want a 65inch. The h9g converted from uk, 55 inch model starts at 1000 pounds which I feel is too expensive and you'd rather buy a sony or even put a bit more money and get the lg OLED models. So it makes the most sense for them to launch the 55inch model statistically as no other tv has good FALD in this range.
It's not about the price, it's about not being able to fit that kind of size in our living room or bedroom for a lot of us.

It's not about the price, it's about not being able to fit that kind of size in our living room or bedroom for a lot of us.
I agree with you. But price also is a big factor. But either way, if its available I think it would be great. For both price conscious people and people who want it to fit in a smaller space. :)

They have and h8g is coming only in 65 as of now. But i'll lose my shit if they dont come in 55 as well, not to say they didnt bother to give us h9g which is a huge improvement over h8g.
Do you think it's safe to get H9G 65" from Ubuy?
It's only 1.06 lakh along with shipping and duty.
Is it fine if we gonna use it with step-down voltage converter?

Do you think it's safe to get H9G 65" from Ubuy?
It's only 1.06 lakh along with shipping and duty.
Is it fine if we gonna use it with step-down voltage converter?
If you are going to spend 1L+ anyway, why not just give some more and get lg oled or the sony x950 series? You get warranty, quality and peace of mind for not that much extra money. Now if this was below 80k, that'd be considerable.

If you are going to spend 1L+ anyway, why not just give some more and get lg oled or the sony x950 series? You get warranty, quality and peace of mind for not that much extra money. Now if this was below 80k, that'd be considerable.
950G is almost 50k+ and c9 is 90k+. Both are nowhere near to H9 price.
Hence I am thinking in this way.
It's 65" H9

Three pages of discussion on a TV thread which has "disappointment" mentioned right up front is remarkable!

I managed to bring a 55in LeTV from office to home. While the TV is mediocre at best, I am surprised - I am not feeling that great a size difference between 42in and 55in (as much as I would have hoped). I am worried now that even 65in may not look that filling in my space. And good 75inchers going to cost me a BOMB!!!

Three pages of discussion on a TV thread which has "disappointment" mentioned right up front is remarkable!

I managed to bring a 55in LeTV from office to home. While the TV is mediocre at best, I am surprised - I am not feeling that great a size difference between 42in and 55in (as much as I would have hoped). I am worried now that even 65in may not look that filling in my space. And good 75inchers going to cost me a BOMB!!!
Yeah.. I moved from 55 to 65 and I don't see much difference in size to be honest.

Next upgrade would be a 100"+ projector hopefully.

I moved from 55 to 65 and I don't see much difference in size to be honest.

Thank you. How is your C9 experience going? Post some pics, reviews and details. If you have done already - point me to it.

Hope hisense launches a 75in model. On their website, they do have a 70in. Will see. But with every passing days, 65in is feeling like smaller and smaller for my need.

the disappointment being not being able to have the whole selection at our disposal to choose from. And the only decent option has a size limit imposed. That's the disappointment.

Thank you. How is your C9 experience going? Post some pics, reviews and details. If you have done already - point me to it.

Hope hisense launches a 75in model. On their website, they do have a 70in. Will see. But with every passing days, 65in is feeling like smaller and smaller for my need.
No good pics yet since still need to buy a good TV unit to place below the TV. Loving it so far. Looks great in the day and superb at night.
Photo from Hnp.jpgPhoto from Hnp.jpgPhoto from Hnp.jpgPhoto from Hnp.jpgPhoto from Hnp.jpgPhoto from Hnp.jpg

Last edited:
950G is almost 50k+ and c9 is 90k+. Both are nowhere near to H9 price.
Hence I am thinking in this way.
It's 65" H9
Personally i'd take a better quality 55 inch than a mediocre 65 inch. Now h8g is very good indeed, no question but pales in front of lg oleds and sony x950 series. And i think you can get b9 still at arnd 90k if you bargain enough.

No good pics yet since still need to buy a good TV unit to place below the TV. Loving it so far. Looks great in the day and superb at night.
View attachment 47681View attachment 47682View attachment 47683View attachment 47684View attachment 47685View attachment 47686
Great, I can imagine how good it looks to the naked eye. You need to get a nice future proof TV unit that can even support 65-75" TVs. I can tell you that 27" height from the floor and 71" width will be an apt TV unit dimension after a lot research and experiences after sitting in many couches and watching different size TVs. So you don't watch any static content on your C9 I presume and you haven't faced any image retention or burn in issues so far ? And since from how long are you using this TV and for how many hours a day do you use it ? And what are normal ambient temps in your TV room (like cold/hot/warm)? Kindly update us in the future if you face any issues with your LG OLED. But I heard that C9 is highly resistive to burn-in issues and the most reliable OLED from LG and better than CX in some cases. Thanks again for sharing the pics.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back