Hisense TVs India Price and availability - Blocked by Hisense!

These are higher up models than TUE60. TUE60 wont be any better than the below.

From samsung india site TUE60 is 52k and TU8000 is 68k for 55". It will be a miracle if TUE60 is better. It looks like a india specific stripped down model of TU7000.

Toshiba U79 is essentially Hisense H8F rebranded as toshiba with Vidaa and possibly different image processing software..
Thanks for all these links. Yes Samsung TUE60 would be worse in picture quality than other 7000 and 8000 series model. It is made in Vietnam and other models are made in India that are more expensive.
Why the hell companies don't launch global models in India if Sony, Samsung and LG can launch. If Toshiba has different processing software than Hisense H8F then it would be quite different picture quality as well. If I can't even see models of Hisense, TCL, Toshiba like brands in local market. It's difficult for me to pay that much on brands like these. All I can do is trust the online reviews.

Thanks for all these links. Yes Samsung TUE60 would be worse in picture quality than other 7000 and 8000 series model. It is made in Vietnam and other models are made in India that are more expensive.
Why the hell companies don't launch global models in India if Sony, Samsung and LG can launch. If Toshiba has different processing software than Hisense H8F then it would be quite different picture quality as well. If I can't even see models of Hisense, TCL, Toshiba like brands in local market. It's difficult for me to pay that much on brands like these. All I can do is trust the online reviews.

Reliance digital is official retailer. Call them up and check for the models on display. Both TCL and Toshiba.

Why are you comparing TCL with Toshiba? I thought Toshiba now days concentrating only on low-end pricing tv
Toshiba you know of has closed shop. Current Toshiba is rebranded Hisense.
Hisense got some pretty interesting TVs to india this year with Toshiba branding while TCL is beating around the bush with <400nits TVs..
In that sense, ya cannot compare TCL with Toshiba since Toshiba is better.

hisense u7qf unboxing for those who are interested
ignore the talk he is just a spec sheet reader

We are talking @ FALD more as it is available first time in cheap price,but do you really think this is comprises.further more ces2021 from jan 11 avery body coming with mini led tcl, Samsung,lg, hisence,sony .. almost avery body as it is cheap and catching near to oled.i will prefer to wait for better company to come out with best model than unknown toshiba like company.

We are talking @ FALD more as it is available first time in cheap price,but do you really think this is comprises.further more ces2021 from jan 11 avery body coming with mini led tcl, Samsung,lg, hisence,sony .. almost avery body as it is cheap and catching near to oled.i will prefer to wait for better company to come out with best model than unknown toshiba like company.
Waiting for more will always get you a better TV. Those CES 2021 TVs will again take till June-July to launch, if not later in 2021 and you'll wait till Diwali for sales. By then even Hisense will come with mini LED and dual cell LCD in our market (via Toshiba or themselves). CES 2022 will be close then, so you can wait one more year for even better TVs too. Also, prices will come down next year because import restrictions will be lifted and the supply chain won't be as constrained.

Also, you get what you spend for. The Toshiba U80 is not going to compete well with an LG OLED or even Sony X950G. But again, they cost 2x what Toshiba does. If you have the money, go for the LG CX on Diwali discount.

this is the review for U8QF by vincent.Dont know know if U80 is the same tv.but it should be similar to this

U80, H9G and U8QF should be the exact same panel. However, processing could be different. We can clearly see the U8QF has received much worse reviews than the H9G all over the place (avsforums, TechRadar, HDTVtest). That can either be due to all of them using a 55" U8QF v/s all reviews of H9G being on the 65" model (there is a significant difference between 55" and 65" for the H9G) or because the processing is very different.

We can also see the H9G and U8QF have different back panels with more vents for cooling on the H9G. So might be that H9G has a better processor inside. Also, some folks on Reddit asked Hisense and they said H9G and U8QF are different TVs (take it with a grain of salt, but that's what they said).

Hisense vs Toshiba itself is a mystery. U50 seem to go well above the A71 in picture performance. They acquired toshiba and sharp. Maybe using different engines in different products? Toshiba earlier were close to sony, panasonic and Philips in picture processing could be they are tweaking and using the regza engine.
Generally it makes sense to bring the winning model. Confused what they are up to.

well i found one more video of u8qf in this it looks very similar to h9g.the earlier i shared of hdtvtest was 55 inch.this one is 65 and its looks very similar to H9G.

well i found one more video of u8qf in this it looks very similar to h9g.the earlier i shared of hdtvtest was 55 inch.this one is 65 and its looks very similar to H9G.

the reviewer phil hinton says its not and hisense UK was his source

the reviewer phil hinton says its not and hisense UK was his source
The panel is still the same as H9G I believe. It has the same # of local dimming zones, same brightness etc. Doesn't make sense from a manufacturing PoV to make two different panels in one year with the same spec.

I believe processing is what makes the U8QF fall flat on its face while H9G does way better. The H9G back panel is completely different as I've previously shared. One speck of hope is that the U80 back panel and design look the same as H9G, while different from U8QF. So we are either getting a completely different TV from these two, or the H9G in India.

The panel is still the same as H9G I believe. It has the same # of local dimming zones, same brightness etc. Doesn't make sense from a manufacturing PoV to make two different panels in one year with the same spec.

I believe processing is what makes the U8QF fall flat on its face while H9G does way better. The H9G back panel is completely different as I've previously shared. One speck of hope is that the U80 back panel and design look the same as H9G, while different from U8QF. So we are either getting a completely different TV from these two, or the H9G in India.
Why they hell do they gimp the processing on European models? Makes no sense to me.

Why they hell do they gimp the processing on European models? Makes no sense to me.
High taxes, low volumes in Europe. Just because Europe is developed doesn't mean it's a better place to do business in. The US is a capitalistic and consumerism paradise with low taxes on products, lax import regulations and consumer laws and a rich, large population who loves to spend.

In contrast, Europe has a much strict focus on consumer rights and heavy regulations. This may seem like the thing to do from our perspective, but it reduces profits for corporations and delays launches. There's a reason almost all tech and electronics companies are from US. The smaller countries with different laws make it much harder in Europe to gain sales and momentum.

Europe is not a much better market for a company than India is, and in a few years will be worse as India's middle class will grow massive.

It's not just TVs. Even for phones, laptops or any consumer tech US has it way better than Europe for good reason.

Not saying US is a better place to live or anything. But in terms of consumer tech, nothing beats the markets of US and China(huge middle class population).

High taxes, low volumes in Europe. Just because Europe is developed doesn't mean it's a better place to do business in. The US is a capitalistic and consumerism paradise with low taxes on products, lax import regulations and consumer laws and a rich, large population who loves to spend.

In contrast, Europe has a much strict focus on consumer rights and heavy regulations. This may seem like the thing to do from our perspective, but it reduces profits for corporations and delays launches. There's a reason almost all tech and electronics companies are from US. The smaller countries with different laws make it much harder in Europe to gain sales and momentum.

Europe is not a much better market for a company than India is, and in a few years will be worse as India's middle class will grow massive.

It's not just TVs. Even for phones, laptops or any consumer tech US has it way better than Europe for good reason.

Not saying US is a better place to live or anything. But in terms of consumer tech, nothing beats the markets of US and China(huge middle class population).
What I meant was since the panel is the same, how much more would it cost to have the same image processing. That's what I didn't understand about it.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back