Hisense U7K mini-led

Rting review open for public

hits 935 nits @ 25% in HDR, 690 nits @ 25% SDR, peak and sustained not too different, all other window sizes are lower.\\

this level of brightness is low right, or am I reading it wrong?
Yup this sounds good. This is with accurate preset. With other presets and dynamic tonemapping this should go 1000+ nits.

This is around what I expected and TBH it's good enough as the processing this year is good. I'll go ahead with the purchase now, will share see how it is in a couple weeks.

Could Hisense have a different product with the letter 8? Why is Hisense doing this stupid product launch strategy where there is no info apart from Amazon listing.

@vkalia since you reached out earlier, can you find out from Hisense if they’re launching the u8k also?

Could Hisense have a different product with the letter 8? Why is Hisense doing this stupid product launch strategy where there is no info apart from Amazon listing.

@vkalia since you reached out earlier, can you find out from Hisense if they’re launching the u8k also?
Nah, I saw the twitter post and it’s clearly mentioning a flagship product. 99% it’s the U8K. Let’s wait and see.

The brightness difference is more than 2x between U7K and U8K even for the North American variant. And the U7K outside US is only doing 750 nits or so, while U8K international Variant does the same 2000 nits.

55 and 85 are VA panels
65 and 75 are IPS panels
Why couldn't they have gone for VA for all sizes?
It's an ADS IPS Panel. As per the reviews of other TVs with ADS Panel, (also used in 75' U8K) it might be better overall than the VA. The local dimming algirithm + miniLEDs should be able minimise the shortcomings of IPS.

They haven’t replied to my first email, other than letting me know they’d get back to me with the info I wanted.

:)

One thing that is confirmed is that Ravindra Jadeja (Jersey 8) has been roped up as the brand ambassador for Hisense.

I so wish that they also launch U8K along with it. That would be the perfect TV till 2.5L for all sizes

had a quick word with someone that works with hisense. they said U8K would be available by 5th October. I'm not 100% sure if they understood what I meant. waiting for a call back, will update.

If U8K is getting launched, going to obviously get that.
Let us know when they get back to you. If U8K is actually getting launched, that's great news.

One thing that is confirmed is that Ravindra Jadeja (Jersey 8) has been roped up as the brand ambassador for Hisense.

I so wish that they also launch U8K along with it. That would be the perfect TV till 2.5L for all sizes
This makes sense. It’s probably just that. I doubt Hisense would launch U6, U7 and U8 series concurrently in a super price sensitive market like India. Would be glad to be proven wrong though.

Let us know when they get back to you. If U8K is actually getting launched, that's great news.

No call back yet. I’ll visit the store again tomorrow.

My guess is that they are launching U7K series with Ravinder Jadeja (8) as brand ambassador. As you can see the impression/back of Jadeja in the 8 picture on the website

This makes sense. It’s probably just that. I doubt Hisense would launch U6, U7 and U8 series concurrently in a super price sensitive market like India. Would be glad to be proven wrong though.

No call back yet. I’ll visit the store again tomorrow.
If the U8 is gonna launch, my thinking is that it’ll launch on 29th as well, even if it goes on sale a bit later.

Either way, the Jadeja reveal will tell us everything. If U8 doesn’t launch this month, very low chance it will launch later

Confirmed. U8K not launching. I’m figuring out U7K deals, if offline retail purchase can be better than Amazon. Will update.

Also trying to figure if IPS panel is ADS or ADS Pro. If I recollect correctly, It just says ADS everywhere for U7K.

Confirmed. U8K not launching. I’m figuring out U7K deals, if offline retail purchase can be better than Amazon. Will update.

Also trying to figure if IPS panel is ADS or ADS Pro. If I recollect correctly, It just says ADS everywhere for U7K.
Thanks a lot for the effort man. Makes decision very easy for us :p. I'll go ahead with the 85" U7K then.

Oh, can you also confirm if it's too good to be true kinda deal or not, i.e. panels are the same grade as abroad?

Oh, can you also confirm if it's too good to be true kinda deal or not, i.e. panels are the same grade as abroad?
I've asked the sales person to get the technical spec sheet from the company. Lets see. He sent this link though, 75" listed for 160k on reliance 😄

65 inch available now for 72K on relience digital with delivery showing as tomorrow for gurgaon

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back