I cried for new shoes until i saw man without legs..

I started Sobbing uncontrollably and got very emotional when I saw the title of this thread. I clicked on this thread link expecting a very heart-rendering and part philosophical account of a members sad experience in life. :sad:

And whats this?!!! A discussion geared towards whether one can ogle at and see the pores on Rakhi Sawant's skin better on TS HD or Reliance HD or Airtel? :licklips:

I leave this thread sobbing even more vigorously at the bad sense of analogy the OP has ... no no ... perhaps imagining Rakhi Sawant without legs? :rolleyes:

--G

I agree:lol:. a more apt title will be "I cried for new shoes until i saw a man with chappals..".
The original title will be suitable if you are have reliance, want better, and saw a man without a TV:lol:. Though I have to wonder who's better off!!! Considering 'I've got 300 channels of shit on the TV to choose from.."

I agree:lol:. a more apt title will be "I cried for new shoes until i saw a man with chappals..".
The original title will be suitable if you are have reliance, want better, and saw a man without a TV:lol:. Though I have to wonder who's better off!!! Considering 'I've got 300 channels of shit on the TV to choose from.."
Decidedly, "the man in chappals" in your case. :D

my signal strength in hd-dvr is 100% and quality says 88%,,,,it is for lnb 1, used for viewing . lnb2 is used for recording....
my previous installed non hd was showing signal 96%, quality 88%....

my signal strength in hd-dvr is 100% and quality says 88%,,,,it is for lnb 1, used for viewing . lnb2 is used for recording....
my previous installed non hd was showing signal 96%, quality 88%....
I think its the other way round. Quality stays at 100% even when signal strength varies.

Also usually tuner2 is used for normal viewing and tuner1 for background recording (otherwise they are random in nature).

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back