I cried for new shoes until i saw man without legs..

I started Sobbing uncontrollably and got very emotional when I saw the title of this thread. I clicked on this thread link expecting a very heart-rendering and part philosophical account of a members sad experience in life. :sad:

And whats this?!!! A discussion geared towards whether one can ogle at and see the pores on Rakhi Sawant's skin better on TS HD or Reliance HD or Airtel? :licklips:

I leave this thread sobbing even more vigorously at the bad sense of analogy the OP has ... no no ... perhaps imagining Rakhi Sawant without legs? :rolleyes:

--G

I agree:lol:. a more apt title will be "I cried for new shoes until i saw a man with chappals..".
The original title will be suitable if you are have reliance, want better, and saw a man without a TV:lol:. Though I have to wonder who's better off!!! Considering 'I've got 300 channels of shit on the TV to choose from.."

I agree:lol:. a more apt title will be "I cried for new shoes until i saw a man with chappals..".
The original title will be suitable if you are have reliance, want better, and saw a man without a TV:lol:. Though I have to wonder who's better off!!! Considering 'I've got 300 channels of shit on the TV to choose from.."
Decidedly, "the man in chappals" in your case. :D

my signal strength in hd-dvr is 100% and quality says 88%,,,,it is for lnb 1, used for viewing . lnb2 is used for recording....
my previous installed non hd was showing signal 96%, quality 88%....

my signal strength in hd-dvr is 100% and quality says 88%,,,,it is for lnb 1, used for viewing . lnb2 is used for recording....
my previous installed non hd was showing signal 96%, quality 88%....
I think its the other way round. Quality stays at 100% even when signal strength varies.

Also usually tuner2 is used for normal viewing and tuner1 for background recording (otherwise they are random in nature).

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back