IC - LG OLED mumbai group

I had bought my C9 on dussehra @ 1.15 lacs which was about $1575 with 3 year warranty, which I belive was pretty close to US pricing.
LG is still far better in terms of their TV pricing as compared to Samsung with their obnoxious pricing for their QLED range in India.

Agreed that LG pricing is better here than others, but Black Friday deals were 1,600-1,700$ for 65 C9 via LG authorised online retailers. Don't know about 55 C9 sale prices, but I bet they were close to 1200$.

Gotta compare peak sale pricing here to peak sale pricing there.

In that case your price should be
2.05-10k (gift)-15kcashback=1.8l
If you barging hard it may touch 1.7 too.

They should also offer 3years warranty like diwali

with C9, the max cashback is 9K on ICICI CC. You need to pre-register on web site before you make the purchase for 10K gift voucher

Well sony online site is on but the prices are really funny.they want to sell oled by giving 1000 disscaunt.realy funny.

Last edited:
The reviews for CX is out.Its not substantially better than C9.In fact its missing some features such as No DTS,HDMI 2.1 is capped to 40GB(C9 has 48) and slightly lower peak brightness than C9.Only motion is slightly improved of CX.

I think C9 will be a better deal specially if we get at a price of 1.65L-1.75.Hopefully once the CX is launched In India.C9 will see fall in prices.

Can anyone share last years July-August prices of C8 when C9 was launched.We can take those as benchmark

Does this person have a quote for the c9?
pre Co is the best price I got for e9 was 2.35. This is a very good price - anythoughts if the 20k difference over the c9 is worth it?

I personally prefer the E series both for glass design and sound. I had 55E6 which was absolutely gorgeous. If that matters then E9 over C9.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back