IC - LG OLED mumbai group

My beloved Panny ST50D is dying on me. With all my online research during lockdown OLED seems to be the only way forward. After calling multiple stores the best offer I've got is 1.17L (incl cashback) for a 55 B9. I was trying to look for a C8 thinking I may be able to get something under 1L but they seem to be sold out. The plasma has vertical lines which I can still live with for a short while if delaying my purchase decision means getting a more affordable OLED. Any suggestions please?

Okay. If it helps anyone, I have been quoted
55B9 1.2
55C9 1.35
65B9 1.75
65C9 1.95

Do we have enough folks to make a group purchase?

Croma quoted me similar in Bangalore back in last December with 5/6K CB and 0%EMI for 12 months. They were ready to offer a deal if more than five units bought together.

pm me what price you get, could you also ask for the 55A9G too?

Thanks.
Any reasons to look only at 55inch? 65 inch should be a good upgrade since u already have a 55 inch. You will see a huge difference in your viewing experience if you go for 65 inches especially in 4k and HDR.

Any reasons to look only at 55inch? 65 inch should be a good upgrade since u already have a 55 inch. You will see a huge difference in your viewing experience if you go for 65 inches especially in 4k and HDR.
viewing distance is only 8ft so can do with 55" again. I m waiting for Sony to launch the next Master Oled series as that will bring the A9G price down tremendously. Lets see..

Cheers.

viewing distance is only 8ft so can do with 55" again. I m waiting for Sony to launch the next Master Oled series as that will bring the A9G price down tremendously. Lets see..

Cheers.
Even my viewing distance is 8-9 feet only. Recently I have been watching at 6-7 feet’s and it’s much more immersive especially for 4k and HDR. Please have a look at the viewing distance recommendations. But if you are ok with 55 inches fine.

Independence days offer should be just around the corner. Wishing that Sony 65A8H is launched soon. Should we wait it out or go ahead with a group buy now?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back