Ice Age 3: (3D) awesome experience

akshaye

Hi Guys,
Last week I watched Ice Age 3 in 3D at PVR Lower parel ..and it was just awesome experience. You just dont want to miss a single scene of the movie with 3D effect. Ultimate visualisation of each scene makes this movie real and better than the second part.

If anybody has experienced it please share it.

Can not wait to watch Harry 6 in IMAX with 3D experience..

yup, apparently the film itself is quite unremarkable, so if it's running in 2D in your local theater (like it does in many places including the PVR in Bangalore), don't bother going for it. The 3D i am told makes it worth a watch.

Can you watch this movie properly in 2D as well?

I did not watch the 3D version. But the movie in itself was nothing remarkable. In fact it was downright boring and predictable. I hope and wish they dont come up with insipid sequels.

The original Ice Age was given life by the lisping voice of Sid, the majestic voice of the Manny and the subtly menacing voice of the sabre toothed tiger. With Sid's voice being replaced in the latest version, a lot of the magic is lost.

I have both the ice age 1 and ice age 2 original dvd's.
In my version, there is a actually a behind the scenes with the guy who voiced for sid... and he actually showed how to get that funny voice.. normally we move our tongues vertically to create sounds- but he moved them sideways (inner cheek to inner cheek) to create those dripping saliva sounds.. it was fun watching him perform.. sadly i dont recollect his name :-(

ur lucky man, u got to see it in 3D, here in Ahmedabad, we had no such choice....

although the movie is pretty awesome, but watching some scenes which come all the way up to the screen in 2D viewing is not that gr8...still watchable though..

i think Harry Potter was also going to be released in 3D, did it?

ur lucky man, u got to see it in 3D, here in Ahmedabad, we had no such choice....

although the movie is pretty awesome, but watching some scenes which come all the way up to the screen in 2D viewing is not that gr8...still watchable though..

i think Harry Potter was also going to be released in 3D, did it?

yeah it released in imax dome theater but ticket rate was 600rs..I think not worth to pay that much...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back