JBL ES250PW subwoofer CLUB

I think Amazon.de will only ship such products to India which are directly sold by amazon.de not by resellers or other sellers.
I tried for denon 2312 and its says.. This product cannot be shipped to your country ..

This product is sold and shipped by Amazon.de.....Problem seems to be with the carrier I believe...

Finally My shipment arrived in Bangalore, In less then 5 Days :)
Guys whts is the decent Sub woofer cable i need to buy? i guess package dont come with Cable,

Finally My shipment arrived in Bangalore, In less then 5 Days :)
Guys whts is the decent Sub woofer cable i need to buy? i guess package dont come with Cable,

Dont waste money. The package includes nice RCA cable in two diff lengths.

2 power cables UK and Universal pin types.
2 RCA cables diff lengths.
2 Power cables for wifi unit.

Yes as Kittu mentioned JBL have given 2 RCA's of different lengths. Out of which one is really long probably 5 meters or so.
So dont bother about RCA's for now.

Finally Shipment Received :clapping:
No Issues, No damage, Everything looks Clean, :yahoo:
Now The Big task in front of me...:eek:hyeah:

I have Denon 1612 with Paradigm Monitors,
Wah its been busy evening, i almost forgot that i can walk after doing so much of this crawling setting up this sub-woofer, Have to say its worth, its shattering all the glasses at home, :yahoo:
i am still not sure if i have done everything right, this crossovers nob on sub-woofer is not making much difference dont no why,
Testing Continues...:eek:hyeah:

I have Denon 1612 with Paradigm Monitors,
Wah its been busy evening, i almost forgot that i can walk after doing so much of this crawling setting up this sub-woofer, Have to say its worth, its shattering all the glasses at home, :yahoo:
i am still not sure if i have done everything right, this crossovers nob on sub-woofer is not making much difference dont no why,
Testing Continues...:eek:hyeah:

Awesome .... The folks at home probably thought you were emulating a rabid dog, Crawling on all fours around the house.:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Let the AVR take care of Bass Management, Stick the Sub plate am crossover to 150hz.

Run Audessy Calibration several times to get integration right.

There are always some surprises. Amazon.de tracking says my subs in India and will be delivered on 9th March. I tracked same with UPS and they say its with Customs and will deliver by 13th. So for 4 days what they will do is surprise. It took just 2 days from Germany to India and will take 4 days from Delhi to my home !!!

There are always some surprises. Amazon.de tracking says my subs in India and will be delivered on 9th March. I tracked same with UPS and they say its with Customs and will deliver by 13th. So for 4 days what they will do is surprise. It took just 2 days from Germany to India and will take 4 days from Delhi to my home !!!

Guess its coming by local transport. What ever that may be? :D

This is INDIA after all so no surprise here.

For 4 days the Customs Dept in India will test your sub using test tones and make sure they deliver it to you with the Driver properly burnt in.
They will also give you a detailed review and a setup guide on how to integrate and properly calibrate the Sub with the rest of your system :eek:hyeah:

Friends, can somebody tell me how you ordered on amazon.de?

The US sites adds about 400$ as shipping! then I tried the German site, but it is telling me it cant deliver to a Delhi address?

And what was your total price (Sub, Taxes, Shipping and Customs).

The present price shown is 354 euros, the seller is Telcam-Store. I think, this price is certainly much more than what some have bought.

Thanks

Reviews please... How many glasses did you guys shatter??
@disney @kittu sir,,,,,
And @adie did u recieve yr package..

wELL practically all the Glasses at home are shattered, :clapping:
Its very powerful and perfect for movies and for music i find them little boomy, thats may be coz i dont have dedicated rooms for my setup as its lying on my living rooms,

A small review about my budget setup.

Now many have 5.1 setup and I am kind of crazy guy with only 3.1 setup for now.

AVR : Tiny Yamaha 667
Fronts : Paradigm monitor 7s V6
Center : Paradigm CC 190
Sub : You all know. :D
Cables : Chord silverscreen , Audioquest SW cable.
Source : TS +HD
Duet : (Not configured yet)
PS3 : Games and Bluray only.
Dabba PC : HTPC (If I may say)

After un-boxing the sub-woofer I ran YPAO setup on my AVR , which probably will never ever be correct considering my living room condition. I was completely lost searching for Bass....... :mad: ...Later with the help of Flash and Spiro , I did the manual setup .

1St test : Fronts set as small , center large and sub xover to 80 with level and xover on sub to max. Bass -6db (YPAO)

Completely disappointed with the output. Occasional bass and fronts started sounding like satellites. :mad:

You can say I was googling for the bass I wanted. :mad:

2nd test : Fronts large , center large and sub xover to 90/100 with sub level 40% and xover to max , Bass +3db(Mypao):p. And suddenly there was a THUD sound. Others may have got a heart attack but I was jumping. :yahoo:

With same settings on I re-ran the YPAO setup.... This time yamaha finally listened to the owner and it started showing me the real bass.

As a ritual I started with my fav songs from DOORS (Many call gebberish). To each its own. I was completely in a diff world.. Next comes our very own Floyd baba . Over all very happy . Ended the session with Hotel California.

Next day the session continued with movies . Transporter , Black-hawk down, Dark Night (For madhu_7) and Inception. I felt like I was there in the movie in each of the scene. Superb .................:yahoo: , By then all my neighbors started hating me to the core. Clean bass , a little thumpy and occasional boom which probably need to be tamed down by the right placement.

Over all very happy with the purchase. I would post more technical review after I conclude what settings are right and still the placement testing is in progress. Some times I feel corner is good another time center position.

Summary : This is a great subwoofer for movies and pretty decent sub for music. Although not very punchy like Velodyne CHT , this one is little thumpy. Too early to conclude, but as every one say "First impression is best impression" . At 21k landing cost with 400Watt Rms and Peak 700Watt power, who dares to complain? :rolleyes:

More to follow. Please post questions regarding this here and no PM's.

Happy Weekend.

:signthankspin:

wELL practically all the Glasses at home are shattered, :clapping:
Its very powerful and perfect for movies and for music i find them little boomy, thats may be coz i dont have dedicated rooms for my setup as its lying on my living rooms,

hi i have sub volume level to 0db in my avr. Normally setiing 40% volume on sub knob gives very nice bass for music n not boomy

Excellent review Kittu.
You said it right 12"woofer , 400W RMS and 700peak at 21k ... Unbeatable in India at this price range.

BTW. did you manage to integrate the bass timing of the sub with the Paradigm 7's ?

Excellent review Kittu.
You said it right 12"woofer , 400W RMS and 700peak at 21k ... Unbeatable in India at this price range.

BTW. did you manage to integrate the bass timing of the sub with the Paradigm 7's ?

Thanks Flash.

Special credits to you and spiro. :)

I am still battling with phase control and placement to integrate the bass timing with fronts. Hopefully will get there in near future. Was thinking how crazy it would be to add another sub. :lol:

Was thinking how crazy it would be to add another sub. :lol:

Ahh Then Buy one more :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I am a strong advocate for 2 subs in a HT setup placed opposite each other on either side of the room. The overall db gain will not be much but much better in room response with minimum bass nulls and peaks

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back