LG OLED CIRCLE REFERRAL PROGRAM

Hello, I have used your referral code. My referral code is LGRF7KI9T5HL please feel free to use it.
I used your code.

Please feel free to use my pre-verified LG OLED referral code LGRF7KK39YG5

Last edited:
Hello, I have used your referral code. My referral code is LGRF7KI9T5HL please feel free to use it.

Hi, It shows this code is already utilized. Anyone else have a unused referral code?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, Got my refferal code from LG,.
I can use yours and you use mine. So that we both get benefits.

Pre-verified Code : LGRF7KER1FK

Purchased a OLED 65 G2. Pre-verified referral code is as below. Feel free to use it.

Pre-verified Code: LGRF7KCMITYA

@bdevdhar Looks like you haven't pre-verified your referral code. You need to explicitly verify your code. By clicking on option under "Did you refer somebody to buy an LG OLED TV?". Someone share their code and I will use theirs.

Purchased a OLED 65 G2. Pre-verified referral code is as below. Feel free to use it.

Pre-verified Code: LGRF7KCMITYA

@bdevdhar Looks like you haven't pre-verified your referral code. You need to explicitly verify your code. By clicking on option under "Did you refer somebody to buy an LG OLED TV?". Someone share their code and I will use theirs.
Price?

How to use this code and where to use.
Open oled circle program website "gyftr" that you got on sms and then look at the top right there you can go in and put this code and also crunch out your own code and post here. My code is LGRF20KWNKPE which is preapproved you can use the same and preapprove your own code and send it here

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back