Looking for 5.0 wall mountable (key hole) speakers with curved corners

rshri

These seem to fit my requirements -

Center- https://www.polkaudio.com/en-us/product/center-channel-speakers/s30
Front - https://www.polkaudio.com/en/product/bookshelf-speakers/s15
Rear - https://www.polkaudio.com/en/product/bookshelf-speakers/s10

Let me know your thoughts. Are these speakers too old to buy now?

Please provide suggestions for alternatives too - Non-pointed corners are definitely required for Center as it will be next to a bed. Can live with pointed corners for Front and Rears though.
Was thinking of Q acoustics before but they will be difficult to mount for me in my room because of clearance required at the back and no keyholes (Need to hang all speakers on wall, including Center)
All 5 speakers should gel together well too.

I have the S15s as fronts and the S30. The S30 cannot be wall mounted, doesn't come with a keyhole. You could get a shelf made to specs and go about it. The 15s, I've wall mounted.

I have the S15s as fronts and the S30. The S30 cannot be wall mounted, doesn't come with a keyhole. You could get a shelf made to specs and go about it. The 15s, I've wall mounted.
Thanks for clarification about S30! If possible, please post/send picture of your s30 shelf. Will help a lot to make the decision.

Have you checked these out?

They don't have much of a 'curve' per se, but they do have rounded edges.

Paradigm also makes some curved/rounded speakers.

All the best

Have you checked these out?

They don't have much of a 'curve' per se, but they do have rounded edges.

Paradigm also makes some curved/rounded speakers.

All the best
This is a 2 lakh package! Wasn't planning on spending that much. Wife will kill me :(

This is a 2 lakh package! Wasn't planning on spending that much. Wife will kill me :(
Oops, sorry mate!
Let us know your budget here, so FMs can guide you.
I have also been researching/auditioning *a lot* for my room, and will keep an eye out for your requirements and drop a line here if I come across something up your alley.
Cheers

Oops, sorry mate!
Let us know your budget here, so FMs can guide you.
I have also been researching/auditioning *a lot* for my room, and will keep an eye out for your requirements and drop a line here if I come across something up your alley.
Cheers
No fixed budget but was hoping to get by 5.0 speakers for around 50-60K. Also need to upgrade subwoofer later with around 40-45K. Also hoping to Denon 2700H, whenever price drops happen for AVRs

No fixed budget but was hoping to get by 5.0 speakers for around 50-60K. Also need to upgrade subwoofer later with around 40-45K. Also hoping to Denon 2700H, whenever price drops happen for AVRs
You should surely check out the Def-Tech ProCinema

Polk and Elac will also have 5.0 within your budget.

If you can stretch a bit, definitely try out the Paradigm Cinema 100 and the GoldenEar Supersats+Centre (almost fully cylindrical :D)
Since you are in Delhi, most auditions should be possible.

All the best

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back