Looking for Best HTiB

dmk

First Of all i Thanks All Members and Moderators.

I am Willing to Buy Htib System (reciver with Speaker Package)

I have 32 inch Sony LCD and i am watching Movies from WDTV Via HDMI connection.

DTS sounds from Bluray Rips are not Supported By Sony.

So i Decided To buy reciver with speaker package.

Give me Suggestion to Buy HTibs.

In my Mind i have Denon 390 XP.

Now am living in saudi arabia i want to settled down in pondicherry for my new house.

Whats the budget? Philips have some very good HtiBs and you can audition them in Philips Arena in Mount Road. R u planning to buy in INdia or from saudi?

Whats the budget? Philips have some very good HtiBs and you can audition them in Philips Arena in Mount Road. R u planning to buy in INdia or from saudi?

My Budget is up to 50K No problem. If i get good Htib cheaper around 30 K its good

I will try here(saudi) to buy otherwise i will buy from india.

thanks
madhan

Hi

.....In my Mind i have Denon 390 XP.....

If you have listened to Denon 390 XP go for it it is real value for money stuff which is good for music also and it is priced around 32k.

Regards

Sub

Video: Panny 32 LCD, PS3, Sony DVP-NS78H, Samsung DVD-P365H, WDTV, Big TV.
Audio: Yamaha RX-V661, Sansui G-5000, Hand Made Towers for stereo, Pioneer Linear Power for HT with Onkyo SL-107 powered sub.

If I dont want use 7.1 channel can i set this model to 5.1 setup. If Yes can you explain me how can i do it.

If the source is 5.1 example DD or DTS the AVR will play the audio through 5.1, unless you set the AVR to play through 7.1 which is DD EX or DTS EX, In that case the AVR splits the rear surround to two extra channels that is rear back surrounds.

hi

since u stay in saudi....u can buy YAMAHA HTIB.quite cheap:clapping:,,,...the receiver is HDMI REPEATER...so u can have Full HD video upscaling as well as HD sound...

i stay in bahrain...u can get this HTIB starting from 1200 RIYALS....it has an AV RECEIVER +5small speakers + 1 rocking sub...it may not bring ur roof down...but its light on the pocket....& fun...

.may be later u can upgdare with....floorstanding speakers....:rolleyes:

Another option os try for HARMON KARDON HTIB..should be 2500 RIYALS...

Cheers

prashant

First Of all i Thanks All Members and Moderators.

I am Willing to Buy Htib System (reciver with Speaker Package)

I have 32 inch Sony LCD and i am watching Movies from WDTV Via HDMI connection.

DTS sounds from Bluray Rips are not Supported By Sony.

So i Decided To buy reciver with speaker package.

Give me Suggestion to Buy HTibs.

In my Mind i have Denon 390 XP.

Now am living in saudi arabia i want to settled down in pondicherry for my new house.

hi

since u stay in saudi....u can buy YAMAHA HTIB.quite cheap:clapping:,,,...the receiver is HDMI REPEATER...so u can have Full HD video upscaling as well as HD sound...

i stay in bahrain...u can get this HTIB starting from 1200 RIYALS....it has an AV RECEIVER +5small speakers + 1 rocking sub...it may not bring ur roof down...but its light on the pocket....& fun...

.may be later u can upgdare with....floorstanding speakers....:rolleyes:

Another option os try for HARMON KARDON HTIB..should be 2500 RIYALS...

Cheers

prashant

hi Thanks for your Advice

I tried to find Yamaha in Jeddah I couldnt find
I tried in E-max they Have only one model and also am not remember the model number i will go and check next week.
Harman Kardon were can i Buy if u Know Can u help me.
Can you prefer which model i can go in Yamaha and Harmon Kardon

Last edited:
Hi

.....In my Mind i have Denon 390 XP.....

If you have listened to Denon 390 XP go for it it is real value for money stuff which is good for music also and it is priced around 32k.

Regards

Sub

Video: Panny 32 LCD, PS3, Sony DVP-NS78H, Samsung DVD-P365H, WDTV, Big TV.
Audio: Yamaha RX-V661, Sansui G-5000, Hand Made Towers for stereo, Pioneer Linear Power for HT with Onkyo SL-107 powered sub.

Can we decode DTS audio from Bluray Rip movies in Denon 390 xp from WDTV via Toslink or HDMI.

If the source is 5.1 example DD or DTS the AVR will play the audio through 5.1, unless you set the AVR to play through 7.1 which is DD EX or DTS EX, In that case the AVR splits the rear surround to two extra channels that is rear back surrounds.

Can i Use Surround Back Channel Speakers to Zone 2 setero Channels. IS there any issue.

Can i Use Surround Back Channel Speakers to Zone 2 setero Channels. IS there any issue.
Why would you want to use surround channels as Zone 2 stereo. The fronts should be used as Zone 2. Though I am not using my zone 2 feature, I dont think there should be any problem in doing this.

Why are you even thinking of such crap options?

Within $1000-1200 you can get assembled solutions which will beat the crap out of anything mentioned in this thread.
Consider entry level floor standing speakers from Polk audio or bookshelves from Wharfedales or Monitor Audio.

In case they exceed your budget, go in for HTiBs from brands like Polk Audio, Boston Acoustic($500-600), Jamo etc and get a separate receiver.

You will need to shell at least 25-35k on the speakers or HTiB and 20-30k on the receiver. The speakers could be cheaper if you can get a good deal, polk 5.1 in USA for instance costs just about 12k but the same thing in India costs 25k.

Hi

I checked Philiphs Htib 3568/3578 with wireless rear speaker

4 tall tower speaker

Subwoofer

price is coming around 26k its ok

But in saudi there is no professional audition so i cannot feel the real music.

here Denon 390xp available can i go for it

But made in china

In india coming from which country can u suggest.

Mutaki Series from Sony - Real Value for money @ 36K INR

6.2 Channel - Yes - 2 sub woofers and option to connect 2 more sub woofers as the amp is 6.4

Each is 180 Watt RMS . This means we have 180 X 6 + 200W X2 Sub woofers @ disposal . At this price point , this is a nice product .

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back