Looking for Best HTiB

Hi addy

your room size (20/L 11/w) is quiet big , need to look @ better options

do the set up stage wise

regards

thanks Subhash:)

I would have loved to build my own system, but sadly, I cannot. The only reason I wanted to go in for a package is that I do not have patience to build it over time & also the money (my dad is chipping in). My policy is simple: 'Have money now, will buy whatever I can with it'. Hopefully, I will want to upgrade it in the future, but if I do not buy the whole set now, I am petty much sure that I will not be building it later on. That is the kind of mindset I am in now

By Audition experience I can say.......the following setup would be a better bet......rest let the Gurus speak.....

Receiver: Denon 1610
Speakers: Mission MV8 Floor standers (pair), MV C Center speaker, MV DS Surround (Pair), MS 10 Subwoofer

Thanks sam, even I auditioned the this setup and found it to be good. Let me see

Hi,

Need your advice for selecting the HT.

One option is to go for Onkyo 3300 which will be available next week for 23K.

I have also been offered Yamaha RXV365 AV + Cambridge Audio Sirocco speakers for 60K. The dealer promises to give good discount on this price.

Please offer your views about the two HTs.

Hi,

Need your advice for selecting the HT.

One option is to go for Onkyo 3300 which will be available next week for 23K.

I have also been offered Yamaha RXV365 AV + Cambridge Audio Sirocco speakers for 60K. The dealer promises to give good discount on this price.

Please offer your views about the two HTs.

Pls. confirm if the pricing of HTS 3300 is 23k ? I have checked with Onkyo in Bangalore and Hyd they give 25-26k.

Back