Media Player With Confirmed DTS HD-MA and Dolby True HD

i own Popcorn Hour A110, which also plays all formats and HD tracks

i am planning to sell mine, as i upgraded to bluray player.

let me know if interested.

Hi all,

Today I tested the playon mini for HD audio passthrough and was successful. Used the same test files as that in my xtreamers hd audio test and FW was 7.3.5. r3582.
Both the audio played without any hassles.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Today I tested the playon mini for HD audio passthrough and was successful. Used the same test files as that in my xtreamers hd audio test and FW was 7.3.5. r3582.
Both the audio played without any hassles.

Cheers.

thanks anil.to be honest I felt POHD ppl werecas dishonest as xtreamer.
please can you tst with full movie files

Thanks

thanks anil.to be honest I felt POHD ppl werecas dishonest as xtreamer.
please can you tst with full movie files

Thanks

Hi Hemant, I did test with full Bluray movie files (.m2ts). Some which i've d'loaded from the net and some I ripped from my BD's collection. And all worked fine.

cheers.

Hi Hemant, I did test with full Bluray movie files (.m2ts). Some which i've d'loaded from the net and some I ripped from my BD's collection. And all worked fine.

cheers.

can you test if hd audio works with mkv file in POHD, cause i am thinking of buying it.

@hemant:- He's not ready to reduce the price, 6.8k is the final. I'm not planing to buy at this price. If your interested I can give you his contact no.

@akhil1280:- I guess you need to have min 5 orders for a good disc on the playOn! HD. So you need to pool in more people.

cheers.

rangaprasad replied that he will arrange the product for a price range of rs9500 (including wifi dongle & courier charges) & also mentioned that it is available for group buy,not for individual.since i have a external hdd,i am planning to go with the playon mini.but for the price range rs6800,he should provide atleast the wifi dongle.anyway waiting for his mail

rangaprasad replied that he will arrange the product for a price range of rs9500 (including wifi dongle & courier charges) & also mentioned that it is available for group buy,not for individual.since i have a external hdd,i am planning to go with the playon mini.but for the price range rs6800,he should provide atleast the wifi dongle.anyway waiting for his mail

can you give his email id

As per ACRyan staff, POHD still doesnt support DTS-HD MA officially. It supports only Dolby TrueHD.

Not the case, it works great with TrueHD from all formats (mkv, ts and m2ts). Make sure you set the Video o/p to 1080p/50Hz.

it didn't passthrough, it shows unknown format. i had the resolution to 1080p/50HZ and audio output to passthrough, any other settings i'm supposed to change?

Back