Mi Tv Series in India

Some codecs test:

Like to see more real world experiments :

1. Some dual/multi audio like hindi/english/tamil/telugu file like Die Hard 5 movie with 2.1,5.1,7.1 channels.

2. Browser - Chrome/Firefox/Opera for share trading,news websites,using twitter-facebook-insta (along with picture-video uploading playing as well as feed scrolling,and feed updates/notifications) in browser movie streaming from various sites.

3. FB/Whatapp/Telegram/Hike apps installation and working functions.

4. Apple Music/Amazon Music/Gaana/Saavn music streaming apps review

5. Banking/Govt Job website & form filling in browser along with saving web content (like print out as PDF in chrome)

6. Torrent Clients like Flud installation and background running,saving content to attached drive.

7. Open Office/Microsoft Office apps working.

8. Audio/Video with camera or phone attached calling/broadcasting via apps&browser both Skype/Google Hangout/Bigo Live/Whatapp etc.

9. Extensive Android games review.

10. Downloading various kinds of files in various ways like direct/client based/IDM and playing/using them.

1. Some dual/multi audio like hindi/english/tamil/telugu file like Die Hard 5 movie with 2.1,5.1,7.1 channels.

2. Browser - Chrome/Firefox/Opera for share trading,news websites,using twitter-facebook-insta (along with picture-video uploading playing as well as feed scrolling,and feed updates/notifications) in browser movie streaming from various sites.

5. Banking/Govt Job website & form filling in browser along with saving web content (like print out as PDF in chrome)

6. Torrent Clients like Flud installation and background running,saving content to attached drive.

8. Audio/Video with camera or phone attached calling/broadcasting via apps&browser both Skype/Google Hangout/Bigo Live/Whatapp etc.

10. Downloading various kinds of files in various ways like direct/client based/IDM and playing/using them.

IMO except #1 and #4 most of the points are irrelevant. Neither are tvs meant for these applications nor would a majority of users use them for these purposes. These are better done on a laptop /mobile.

My previous TV was Samsung 32" 720p so you see a big boost for me :)
In my home, we watch TV at 6+ feet distance so this TV is working great for me , even 720 p kids cartoon we find great,
Full HD and 4K is absolutely amazing, do checkout that Samsung clip, its 60 FPS, fast action, plus later in the clip they have HDR content and various colors

Every reviews were commenting about the brightness of the TV. How good is picture in a well lighted room?

Is this a sarcastic post ??
Bro, this is a TV
U should post this in laptop forum

Is this a sarcastic post ??
Bro, this is a TV
U should post this in laptop forum
IMO except #1 and #4 most of the points are irrelevant. Neither are tvs meant for these applications nor would a majority of users use them for these purposes. These are better done on a laptop /mobile.

Pardon me if I am wrong, because I believe that anything with Display+(Processor-Storage-Ports)+Android=[Computer] and capable of doing (somehow) all of what I listed there.
In case, you guys are concerned about use case, lemme say it could be an old man's machine to watch/surf/read/tweet,kid's game arcade,Media server,family video calling device and what not, with minimum effort.

Pardon me if I am wrong, because I believe that anything with Display+(Processor-Storage-Ports)+Android=[Computer] and capable of doing (somehow) all of what I listed there.
In case, you guys are concerned about use case, lemme say it could be an old man's machine to watch/surf/read/tweet,kid's game arcade,Media server,family video calling device and what not, with minimum effort.

What you're looking for probably can't be done on any TV available on the market, even the top brands like Samsung, Sony etc. The main reason is most of these TVs use either a forked version of Android or their own OS.

The browser in these TVs is very basic and does not load content on most pages properly. If you want to do all of the things you've listed you'll probably have to buy a Chromebook/Windows laptop and connect it via HDMI to your TV. You could even get an Intel NUC and connect it to your TV permanently. That would give you the capability of running Windows on your TV without the hassle of connecting the laptop each time.

connecting an external pc to a screen to make it act like a media center umm that's a decade old approach buddy.
I still bet big on this android,windows ain't that fancy anymore.
To begin with, we have already seen firestick's potential,hopefully MI will follow with aggression.

connecting an external pc to a screen to make it act like a media center umm that's a decade old approach buddy.
To begin with, we have already seen firestick's potential,hopefully MI will follow with aggression.

Processor in MI TV is far more powerful than firestick in every aspect. 4k 60hz support is enough to assess processing power. Indian firestick only supports 1080p
Even though windows is old, for professional use case- that's d only destination. If u want laptop type performance for browsing etc- u have to buy Nvidia sheild for a decent processing power as u r more into android and hate windows.

VU announced Android based 4k televisions in India starting from 43". Doesn't look like the panel supports HDR. Couldn't find it mentioned anywhere

Nothing beats a PC connecting a display. All these casting, sticks...etc are all work arounds and they all have their limitations apart from never working 100% of the time. I know coz i have a chromecast 4K and a 150 mbps connection. Still love my 5year old desktop

Did you miss below?
1, Availability of Akash missile in the TV?
2, Capability of using it as a washing machine?
3, Ability to use as a treadmill ?
4, Is it hot enough to iron my suit ?

Bro - this is a TV, not a robo :)

Anybody did 4k movie test with HDR on this TV.. File size may be around 8 to 10 GB.. ? will it working without an issue ?

Yes, i did watch War for planet of apes and Dunkirk in 4K HDR directly in TV on home network with file size above 25gb
I did watch above movies in theater but re-watched them to just compare the color reproduction of TV

TV rendered those files fine without a hitch or stutter.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back