My Epson EH TW8100 Home Theater is Set Up .. Pics

moviemaniac

With all things fallen in place my Epson EH TW8100 is finally set up with a 100 inch 5 X 7 screen (pictureperfectscreens) in a 12 X 10 room

It was a 2 months wait after buying the projector.. as the new house interior works took up a lot of time .. Finally shifted this week!

I haven't yet properly calibrated my Epson EH TW8100 .. So will really appreciate if someone helps me in this matter .. These shots are taken in the Cinema Mode of the projector

Japanese Thriller Outrage (2010) -

ws21x5.jpg

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (2011) -

2iln5ar.jpg

2i6ew5c.jpg

The set up -

These pics were taken yesterday .. but today have put a carpet covering the floor .. We have a french window behind the screen followed by a small balcony .. so set up a pull down black out screen. The shape of the unit is kept low on one side to enter the balcony :)

au8vas.jpg

rhlh0m.jpg

11rt3qo.jpg

2wqwh2s.jpg

2yvtrid.jpg

2q22t0j.jpg

Last edited:
Give us a more detailed post as to the cost/effort and time scale etc in setting this whole thing up. Do take your time and I will keep tabs in this thread.

Will be helpful for people looking to set up their own personal HT rooms.

Vinod

Give us a more detailed post as to the cost/effort and time scale etc in setting this whole thing up. Do take your time and I will keep tabs in this thread.

Will be helpful for people looking to set up their own personal HT rooms.

Vinod

I sure will .. over the weekend that is

You have a good creativity and color sense.
Very nice interior and one awesome projector. Congrats and enjoy!

I suggest a very opaque, dark color blinds without gaps on the sides (if at all you want to watch movies during the day) or put up dark sunfilm on the window panels.

Hello !
Very beautiful setup and excellent placement of the screen. I think it is a perfect HT for a house...

Murali.

Hi!
What is the wall behind the seating and what is the pj shelf made of? Is it plywood?
Am planning to have a similar shelf for my pj though it is in the living room.

You might also like to consider this (Post 101).
I have also read the same suggestion in some pj reviews.

Nice setup..however i doubt rear speakers hanged bit high on wall as per the listening position.. what do you say???

First of all Thank You each and every one for appreciating my Home Theater .. really humbled by amazing responses coming from Home Theater Owner stalwarts themselves.. N am really SORRY I am replying now late.. A dear friend of mine had a fatal accident on Friday morning .. so wasn't in a mindset to type out anything anywhere ..
Feeling slightly better now..
Now addressing each reply here..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back