My Epson EH TW8100 Home Theater is Set Up .. Pics

Nice Setup !!

May i ask how is the :
* PJ screen built quality
* cost of the screen
* Gain

Thanks Darshan..

PJ Screen quality is good .. but I now wish I should have got in a 110 or 120 inch screen instead of 100 inch one :( for my 12 feet viewing distance

It is a manual pull down screen that costed me 12k (includes tax and delivery charges) .. The pictureperfectscreens guys also make customized ones.. you can talk to them ..

Gain is 1.0

fantastic setting!! Nice System and Set-Up.The Dedicated Room Looks Awesome.Your hard work certainly paid off. You don't need to visit a theater again!! :) :clapping:

please do arrange a screening for hifi guys! :cool: :p

Thanks intacto .. you have seen the progress and my wait for getting it done :)

All hifi guys are very much welcome .. :)

Beer on the house :D

Wow..nice setup...a really simple and gorgeous one!!

Loved the way, the light peeking through the sides in the daytime viewing..even though u didnt want that..hehe

So when is the recliner coming..

BTW does the windows rattle ?

very very nice set up..congratulations..
may i suggest a dark shade on walls and ceiling..like black/deep blue etc..
also..you can keep the sub just beside the sofa..i mean just experiment you may/may not like the result.

Last edited:
Hello,
Very nice setup,I liked the idea of using the screen setup on the huge window side ,just lift the screen and it becomes a regular room with lot of lighting and ventilation. And your setup inspires me to go for something like this, as my HT room is under designing stage for my new house which is under construction..

Thanks for sharing all the details
enjoy with your new HT:clapping:

Beautiful setup. There's just one thing I can't get past. Why the 4:3 screen instead of 16:9? From the looks of it you could have easily installed a 120" 16:9 screen effectively giving you about 70% bigger picture.

Wow.. Amazing.. :clapping:

Now there'll be Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V of your interior for anyone whose house/HT room is still in construction.... :eek:hyeah:

And looks like the perfect place for the 'moviemaniac's like the rest of us. :cheers:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back