My NOS Jamo d830 / concert 8's

I get this visual in my head from the reaction :p

Raisins_Face.jpg
:p

^ LOL. I might not have shown a lot of reaction but that's what those marvelous speakers made me do. I was completely stunned by the beauty and sound of his setup. Kudos man for having such setup and thanks for inviting. :)

They're pretty good, I would not call them all round performers but definitely quite good for genres like Jazz and solo vocal performances or Piano tracks. Where as I and my mother listen to a lot of electronic, trance and instrumental new age music for which the denton's just don't have the sound signature for those genres.

So it's very much a matter of preference and requirement.
For Helium who listens to a lot of jazz and classical instruments and has space constraints, it's perfect for him. He made the correct decision in that regard.

Thanks CorElement for your gracious hospitality, specially your Mothers. You have a very beautiful and clean home and an equally warm heart. It was one of those fun filled days memories of which will last my lifetime - another memorable milestone in my Audio Journey.

Once again, CorElement thanks for spoiling me:licklips:with the home made food.

You pretty much summed it up... the Denton's have super tight bass and go lower than the Jamos but the beauty of the Jamo's shine with the beautiful and open clean highs.

helium
CA 640c V2 / SB Classic + Sansui AU-317 + Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary LE / Vintage B&W DM4 + Pure Silver cables= Music

^ LOL. I might not have shown a lot of reaction but that's what those marvelous speakers made me do. I was completely stunned by the beauty and sound of his setup. Kudos man for having such setup and thanks for inviting. :)

Oho emotional arihant! youre welcome over anytime dude.

Thanks CorElement for your gracious hospitality, specially your Mothers. You have a very beautiful and clean home and an equally warm heart. It was one of those fun filled days memories of which will last my lifetime - another memorable milestone in my Audio Journey.

Once again, CorElement thanks for spoiling me:licklips:with the home made food.

You pretty much summed it up... the Denton's have super tight bass and go lower than the Jamos but the beauty of the Jamo's shine with the beautiful and open clean highs.

helium
CA 640c V2 / SB Classic + Sansui AU-317 + Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary LE / Vintage B&W DM4 + Pure Silver cables= Music

Thanks helium! my mum was quite concerned about your health even after you left. It was fun indeed, I enjoyed hearing some relaxed sound for a change from the dentons :)

Cor, I've been following your thread but did not see pictures until today.
Superb setup. Very nice. Congratulations and all the best!

Cor, I've been following your thread but did not see pictures until today.
Superb setup. Very nice. Congratulations and all the best!

Thanks Nikhil :) You're welcome to hear them out if you're ever in delhi/gurgaon

First thing that gripped me was the Zalman then the sound was just amazing!! Thanks for the overall experience :)

sure man, feel free to drop by anytime :)

Found that great post and wanted to say that i also got nos Jamo for 800 usd. And i must say that it beated my lovely Penaudio Cenya Signature in mid bass but a liitle more sparkle in highs which is good for my system. Penaudio a little bit more natural in highs due to crescendo twitter.
In current prices this lovely speakers ai would value them at 4-5 grands usd. They are just amazing in right system. Bargain!

Attachments

• IMG_4400.jpg
    IMG_4400.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_4402.jpg
    IMG_4402.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_4401.jpg
    IMG_4401.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 115
Found that great post and wanted to say that i also got nos Jamo for 800 usd. And i must say that it beated my lovely Penaudio Cenya Signature in mid bass but a liitle more sparkle in highs which is good for my system. Penaudio a little bit more natural in highs due to crescendo twitter.
In current prices this lovely speakers ai would value them at 4-5 grands usd. They are just amazing in right system. Bargain!

Very nice!
I'm still enjoying them daily playing all my audio and video content.

What's your chain like?

Very nice!
I'm still enjoying them daily playing all my audio and video content.

What's your chain like?

Soundaware d100 network player
Metrum pavane dac
Manley shrimp preamp
Audia Flight 100 amp
Cords are acrolink, saec, oyaide
Interconnects Ral, harmonics Technology

Soundaware d100 network player
Metrum pavane dac
Manley shrimp preamp
Audia Flight 100 amp
Cords are acrolink, saec, oyaide
Interconnects Ral, harmonics Technology
Do you still have Jamo concert 8 and Penaudio cenya signatures? How do you describe their sonic signatures? Which one is more musical? These are two of the speakers suggested for my Sonneteer Alabaster amp.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back