NAD OWNERS THREAD

Agree kannan. It indeed is an amazing piece.

This is my first ever nad that I own 326bee. And I m so addicted to it. Had a tuf times initially though but things improved with time.
M sure it's gonna last with me for a long time till next upgrade to another nad.

Good to see so many nad lovers around.

I had an entry level Amazon basics cable initially which I replaced with Mr. Murthy's diy cable and everything changed. Sound signature, highs and bass.
Not sure if the cable was working as a filter but for sure that was the weak link

I had the T760, was a typo before it really was a solid machine. My remote got damaged and on some stupid moment, without thinking further about a logitech Harmony I sold it off for 10k. I dont regret in selling off the 3020 for 8k but I think this was a mistake. it had a similar sound with lot more options. Later I searched all chennai ritchie street for another one but had no luck in finding one. I think everyone must have a spare NADs for their upgrade journey which includes 4ohms speakers. They drive low impedance stuff well.
3020 is a good amp, but never worth more than 10k. There had seen it many times for 25k, in olx I wonder if there anybody buys it for that price when the orginal retail price was around 100 pounds back in its time. Its better than keeping in money in a bank account that way!

This must be amazing.

Which part of bangalore are u putting up?
South Bangalore Kumar

I had an entry level Amazon basics cable initially which I replaced with Mr. Murthy's diy cable and everything changed. Sound signature, highs and bass.
Not sure if the cable was working as a filter but for sure that was the weak link
Kumar, where do you get this cable... any contacts for Murthy's DIY cable... Is this for for interconnects or Spks wires ?

Anyone here has the NAD T758 v3? heard its an amazing avr & wanted to know hows NAD service & support in India?

Cheers.

Kumar, where do you get this cable... any contacts for Murthy's DIY cable... Is this for for interconnects or Spks wires ?

Hello vin_eme,

I bought it from FM mash.

@MaSh/Chandu: if u have mr. Murthy's number, could you please share it?

South Bangalore Kumar
That's great..we are not too far.

We can catch up sometime..

Was there any difference between 315BEE and 316BEE. The 316BEE v2 has a phono input to connect a turntable.

This series which includes the c300, c315bee and c316bee are NADs low power amplifier offerings, ideally targeted for bedroom use, computer rig use, etc. There was a period in time when NAD amplifiers in the "C" series including these, the bigger ones like C320, C340, C370 and their later variants did not carry inbuilt phono stages and instead carried a "Disk" input for use with external phonostages. With the resurgence of vinyl, NAD has bought back the inbuilt phonostage concept. The c316bee v2 and the d3020 v2 are examples. The 316 BEE and 316 BEE v2 are essentially the same amplifier otherwise :) The C316bee is an upgraded version of the c315bee.

Was there any difference between 315BEE and 316BEE. The 316BEE v2 has a phono input to connect a turntable.

This series which includes the c300, c315bee and c316bee are NADs low power amplifier offerings, ideally targeted for bedroom use, computer rig use, etc. There was a period in time when NAD amplifiers in the "C" series including these, the bigger ones like C320, C340, C370 and their later variants did not carry inbuilt phono stages and instead carried a "Disk" input for use with external phonostages. With the resurgence of vinyl, NAD has bought back the inbuilt phonostage concept. The c316bee v2 and the d3020 v2 are examples. The 316 BEE and 316 BEE v2 are essentially the same amplifier otherwise :) The C316bee is an upgraded version of the c315bee.
In your opinion.What are the speakers BS and FS that extract the best out of NAD316BEE upto Rs1.25L range?

I have just bought the NAD T758 V3 receiver. In my opinion this is the one of the best receivers I have heard. With features such as 11.1 preamps and Dirac live sound correction, integrated blue sound, it offers tremendous value for money.

In your opinion.What are the speakers BS and FS that extract the best out of NAD316BEE upto Rs1.25L range?
Any folks using proac tab 10 with NAD ?

looks like there are about 4 paths to move up the NAD models . BEE, C Series,D series and Master. What is big jump from a sound perspective if one were to move from BEE to C or to Masters?

looks like there are about 4 paths to move up the NAD models . BEE, C Series,D series and Master. What is big jump from a sound perspective if one were to move from BEE to C or to Masters?

I own a NAD C320BEE and its amazing. Are you saying that C and BEE are different categories?

MaSh

D is the Hybrid series which are real small ones,,,,

C is the standard integrated series...some models include Digital DAC and also the BEE series ( possibly entry level and standard mid level amps)

The Master series is like the Reference Series in Marantz...pure High end range

D is the Hybrid series which are real small ones,,,,

C is the standard integrated series...some models include Digital DAC and also the BEE series ( possibly entry level and standard mid level amps)

The Master series is like the Reference Series in Marantz...pure High end range

I have just bought the NAD T758 V3 receiver. In my opinion this is the one of the best receivers I have heard. With features such as 11.1 preamps and Dirac live sound correction, integrated blue sound, it offers tremendous value for money.
Hi, what other options did you look at, did you audition the receiver before buying..any thoughts?

O
Missed out to type in.
C series has Class AB ie BEE and C Class D ver introduced I think a few yrs ago.
From the web post for NAD
Models starting with 1 were preamps

Models starting with 2 were power amps

Models starting with 3 were integrated amps (1+2)

Models starting with 4 were tuners

Models starting with 7 were receivers (1+2+4)

Possible......i didnt do an indepth analysis....i am sure all info is there on the website....

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back