Need help choosing a home theater system

ajith.tmc

Hi friends, i am new to this forum. Audio gurus in this forum please suggest me a good home theater system to be used along with my TV (LG 55UB850T supports 4K and 3D).Nw little tight on budget, its around 30k. Plan to watch movies and music. Also will watch HD channels in airtel dth. Room is not that big ( dont know exact measurements) Planning to buy this weekend.. One of my relatives suggusted logitech z 906.. Is it good ? Or should i go for onkyo/yamaha.. Please help ! :)

I think you should definitely be looking at Onkyo, Yamaha, etc instead of Logitech.
There are plenty of threads for similar requirements, just go through them to have an idea about the options.

Yht 299 is ur closest option as far as price is concerned. This package comes with powered subwoofer whereas onkyo does not have powered subwoofer. Then next you have denon dht-x510/500 these are around 40k+

Thanks for your inputs.. I will try for a demo of yht 299 .. How is its bass performance ? I am actually a bass lover :eek:hyeah:

YHT 299 is good enough ..U need to give ur room dimensions and max budget u can invest so that better options can be suggested..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back