Need Quality and Cheap Speaker In India

nancygomez

Hello

I am Nancy from India.

I want suggestion regarding Buying Speakers in India.

I am preferring Pioneer or Yamaha now... But I want speakers like old skool...

Yamaha and Pioneer has small speakers...

My Budget is max Rs 50k

Suggest me good speakers with great sound ( Sounds like Hadphone sounds)

Thanks
Nancy

Nancy are you open to buying used speakers? like for OLX or something?
I do not think you can buy vintage/botique builds in India.

hi nancy
so are you looking for floorstanders or bookshelves. in that budget for floorstanders you can look at the wharfedale diamonds. bookshelves there is the kef q series. depending on your room size and amp that you are pairing it with, you can either select the floorstanders or the bookshelves. whats the rest of your setup / roomsize / what music do you listen to

Unfortunately cost and quality have a direct relationship. Your subject of quality and cheap is misleading. If its of good quality then it will be little bit expensive and if its cheap the quality will not be good :D

Hai frnds. Im a newbie. First im interested in buying htib.thn after visiting hifivision, i changed my opinion. So I have decided to buy an entry level reciever.. i have shortlisted 3 receivers. Pioneer vsx 531, denon 520bt and marantz 1506. For front speakers i go with wharfedale diamond 220 speakers. Does it makes a good combo?? Please help me frnds.. initially i hav a budjet of 50k. But after reading lot of threads in our site, i decided to build my system in step by step process. Thnk u frnds

Pl start a separate thread so that forum members can specifically address your queries and suggest good options.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back