New Panasonic Viera X30 - Exciting Features and Look

I have booked 42X30 for Rs. 36900 (without exchange) :yahoo: yesterday, awaiting for the delivery today. But I need to thank one of our forum member Vinod R for giving his time and actually I got this offer through him.

Below is the link wherein Vinod R has placed a group buy offer.
http://www.hifivision.com/televisio...-x30-exciting-features-look-5.html#post244402
Had been in contact with him when he posted group buy for 42X30, but I could not wait for group guy to materialize and wanted to purchase it by this weekend. He mentioned that dealers in that shop are known to him and volunteer himself to acompany me to get the best price for single piece as against the group buy. His house 12 km away from the shop and came down solely to help the forum member:clapping:. In the shop all the bargaining was done by him. The sale guy gave us Rs.39500 as final price and was not intended to reduce it. Later Vinod spoke to the shop owner, he made some calls and informed us 36,900 is the final price.
Earlier whereever I enquired the best qoute I got was 39,500. Vinod had given confidence that he will arrange for the best price possible. We might have spent 2 hrs in the shop. I sincerely thank him for giving me his time and the best offer he could arrange. He does not has any personnal gain from this and told me that he just want to get rapo in this forum. Thanks again vinod and its nice meeting you.

Suggestion for group Buy: Memebers who are interested in 42X30, please join in group buy. There are very good chances of getting more discount.

Last edited:
dude vinod,

good job, I appreciate your helping tendency to help a fellow forum member.

cheers,

Hi friends,

To all people concerned wanting to buy the Panasonic 42" X30.

I have now got a confirmed quote of Rs 36,900 for Bangalore buys matching Rajesh G's price. But this will be so far his stock lasts, which last I know is 5 box pieces as of now.

Anyone wanting an immediate buy can PM me or go and buy it directly.

For outstation (Outside Bangalore) it would be sent by VRL at an additional cost.

So for example it worked out to a maximum Rs 500 by VRL to Trichy for Eshwar. I cant say for specific places as it would vary.

Again I HAVE NO PERSONAL GAINS just as a help and hoping to build some rapo in this forum, that is all!

Hope this helps, regards

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
The best price of X30 I have got in Delhi-NCR is 38K without any freebies. Any better offer please share.
Regards,

hello Sridheeraj

Could you please let me know where you got this price quote from? How many year's warranty is available with the same? I sent you a PM as well.

thanks
Vaibhav

Sorry was on vacation hence the delay in replying. I got quotation of 38K from "Kreations" in East of kailash. Address is 198/22, East of Kailash. I have PMed you the name and number of the contact person with whom I have enquired over the phone.

hi rajesh,

congrats on ur purchase!
may i know where did you bought the 42x30. i was quoted 41k in panny showroom in bangalore.

thanks
shivap

Does Anyone else in NCR have a quotation for less than 40k for the 42X30 and from where? thanks

Hi there,

Yes the X30 42" is available at Rs 36500/- from Electronic shopp, Kohat Enclave, Pitampura, Near Madhuban Chowk, Delhi. It used to be a LG brand shop but now it is a multibrand shop. They have given me a quote of Rs 36500/- last friday. Yet not buy it as renovation work underway at home. But will be going there agian on coming sunday to check whether they have U30 or not. If anyone know that in Delhi U30 is available than kindly PM me asap.

yesterday i purchased x30 for around 39,000 in coimbatore, i try to give my first impression. i scouted for the suitable 42 inch Tv for around a month and visited more than 10 shops and might have seen many models from LG, SONY, SAMSUNG and panasonic, i was looking for an LCD TV, when searching i came across X30 42 inch . these model has most features like connectivity, USB movie playback, at reasonable cost

I had an Airtel SD DTH , the pictures was comparitively good to be watched at about 10 feet away, The USB movie were good, it supports transcend 320GB portable hard disk. most formats are running while some mpeg formats and 1080p with 5.1 is not supported. the sound is moderate quality

yesterday i purchased x30 for around 39,000 in coimbatore, i try to give my first impression. i scouted for the suitable 42 inch Tv for around a month and visited more than 10 shops and might have seen many models from LG, SONY, SAMSUNG and panasonic, i was looking for an LCD TV, when searching i came across X30 42 inch . these model has most features like connectivity, USB movie playback, at reasonable cost

I had an Airtel SD DTH , the pictures was comparitively good to be watched at about 10 feet away, The USB movie were good, it supports transcend 320GB portable hard disk. most formats are running while some mpeg formats and 1080p with 5.1 is not supported. the sound is moderate quality
If you liked this TV for its video quality then that is fine. Not that anything is wrong with the X30.

But I will advise everyone on the forum to choose the TV for its primary feature, i.e., video quality (> 90%). And then pay some weightage to sound quality. These factors should alone determine the 'go/no-go' decision. All other features are secondary.

Say if one TV is excellent in PQ/SQ but does not play MKV files or USB drives above 4GB but another one is just about average in PQ/SQ and has a host of other features (including 3D), I will go for the former (better PQ/SQ) anyday.

Hi friends,

To all people concerned wanting to buy the Panasonic 42" X30.

I have now got a confirmed quote of Rs 36,900 for Bangalore buys matching Rajesh G's price. But this will be so far his stock lasts, which last I know is 5 box pieces as of now.

Anyone wanting an immediate buy can PM me or go and buy it directly.

For outstation (Outside Bangalore) it would be sent by VRL at an additional cost.

So for example it worked out to a maximum Rs 500 by VRL to Trichy for Eshwar. I cant say for specific places as it would vary.

Again I HAVE NO PERSONAL GAINS just as a help and hoping to build some rapo in this forum, that is all!

Hope this helps, regards

Hi Vinod,

I'd like to get the same offer of X30 @36,900. I'm from Bangalore. PM me the details or put me in touch with the retailer.

Its been almost 2 months that I have purchased this TV. I kind of busy all this while due to work load and could not post the pictures. Well here are the pics (I had these photos on the 3rd day after installation, posting it now). My TV has ran for 357 hrs now, all thanks to my daughter watching continously cartoon movies. :) Also I used to run plasma burn in slides whole night.
img2848y.jpg

img2852so.jpg

I am very happy with this TV. The picture quality is very good. Once X30 was installed at my place, I felt picture quality was much better then showroom. I had few guest pouring in these couple of month and everybody has praised about the TV's clarity, depth, colours. In one instance my relatives were suppose to roam in Bangalore, but instead they completed 4 shows sitting at home.

As comparing to U30, in showroom I felt U30 has edge in depth and text display, but paying more than 45K, I did not feel it worth. Well each have their own VFM calculation.

Reflection is X30 is manageable. Let tell you, my room very bright in day time. To the right I have 8ft x 7ft balcony door and wall window. Even then it doesnt hamper watching TV. While in the night with with tube light ON, I did not like the reflection during dark scenes. But now I am used to it and we do not feel that as a problem. Here are the pictures with tube lights ON and with total darkness.
img2833fl.jpg

img2834j.jpg

Me and my family are really happly with this TV.

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back