OLED TV's price/best quote thread

So my current options are

1. Buy the 65 c9 for 1.82
2. Buy the LG GX for 2.38
3. Let go of the last sealed pack 65C9 deal above and wait for LG GX/CX to come down.

What do you think guys? I have to inform my dealer tomorrow.
If GX is for 2.38 then whats the price of CX now.in diwali you may get extended warranty on CX.it will be in 1.8-2L range

1.82 is an excellent price for c9. But if you can afford the GX go for it.
I can, but seems a little excessive. This is what my wife wants though :)

yes,. I find it hard to justify spending 50k+ on CX over C9. This can get you a good AVR :p
It's mostly design and keeping the wife happy. Plus it looks good :)

Go for the c9 bud.. but just check the packaging before if it's not a demo piece.
Checked. It's not.

2.38 is for GX and not Cx. Extra money for the design
Correct. I am thinking GX being a lifestyle product won't come down much during sales. And if I use it for 3 years it's like 1.5k extra each month over the C9. Also means happier wife though.

So my current options are

1. Buy the 65 c9 for 1.82
2. Buy the LG GX for 2.38
3. Let go of the last sealed pack 65C9 deal above and wait for LG GX/CX to come down.

What do you think guys? I have to inform my dealer tomorrow.
If I were you, I would get 65C9 at 1.82 eyes closed. Provided its a sealed unit like you mentioned. You wont get it any cheaper than this even during Diwali. Trust me.

Government says you buy tvs,,
Times of India: TV makers get clearance to import big-sized premium sets.

Quick update everyone.

I convinced the sales person to let me open and inspect the c9 before I pay them. They agreed, and behold I saw dust and fingerprints inside. He gave number of excuses, but I could tell. So eventually, I am letting go of the 65 inch C9 deal and will wait for GX stocks and offers now.

Feeling a little sad, but I guess its much better than if I would have paid for it and found it out later.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back