OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Sony 65a8h price surface on net 232490, competitive
we got a quote of 2.26 for CX excluding 7.5k CB from RD in Bengaluru today, if this is what Sony has to offer very good pricing indeed!(Still on Sony's website it's not updated)

Today we(Bengaluru group) enquired at one of the RD outlets and Devi International, the quotes are as follows

Devi International
55"-1.50
65"-2.50
Offers
7.5k CB on CC, 2.5k SMS offer{IPL}
3 years warranty

Reliance Digital
55"-1.53
65"-2.26
Offers
7.5k CB on CC

Today we(Bengaluru group) enquired at one of the RD outlets and Devi International, the quotes are as follows

Devi International
55"-1.50
65"-2.50
Offers
3 years warranty

Reliance Digital
55"-1.53
65"-2.26
Offers
7.5k CB on CC
1.4 with 3 years warranty is honestly pretty decent. Gives hope for diwali sales.

Devi International
55"-1.50
65"-2.50
Offers
3 years warranty

Reliance Digital
55"-1.53
65"-2.26
Offers
7.5k CB on CC
I am looking at buying CX 55" this Diwali. How can i join the Bengaluru group?

Guys.
New info that I got to know today from an LG showroom.

Apparently, from the CX onwards, LG will only give you an option for table-stand/wall-mount at the time of installation.
Both of them are not included with the tv and if you want the other option at a later time, you will have to spend extra.

Devi International
55"-1.50
65"-2.50
Offers
3 years warranty

Reliance Digital
55"-1.53
65"-2.26
Offers
7.5k CB on CC
Is 3 year warranty by LG or some dealer/ third party warranty?

Devi International
55"-1.50
65"-2.50
Offers
3 years warranty

Reliance Digital
55"-1.53
65"-2.26
Offers
7.5k CB on CC
Bargain hard..Got a 55C9 for 1.3L and 7.5K cash back.. Check at RD Uttarahalli. This was during Independence day offer at RD.

Can you confirm whether 2 extra years are comprehensive or panel only. Here Reliance digital guys are admant that 2&3 year is only for panel, while sargam and Vijay sales are saying it is comprehensive.
The 3 year warranty is an official LG brand warranty. It is offered instead of the existing 1 year comprehensive.
Had a talk with a person from LG showroom and he mentioned that it was comprehensive.

Brother for a quote of 1.91L for 65 CX in Delhi/noida after Cashback on credit cards and everything. Comes with 3 years lg warranty.
Hey could you let me know where in Delhi this was....
I'm looking for the same tv....
Also if there's anyone from Delhi NCR planning to buy an OLED in the near future, we could maybe go for a group buy....
Thanks.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back