OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Hi guys! How sure is the price to fall around 1.20L for LG CX during Diwali sale?

My heart says LG CX but the mind says Sony X9000H! If I am able to get LG CX for 1.20L then I don't mind waiting till Diwali!

Hi guys! How sure is the price to fall around 1.20L for LG CX during Diwali sale?

My heart says LG CX but the mind says Sony X9000H! If I am able to get LG CX for 1.20L then I don't mind waiting till Diwali!
Very likely looking at current prices. Price may be a bit higher but you could get solid warranty for it which is worth it if you ask me. Definitely wait for diwali.

Guys I want to buy an OLED TV. I was keen on LG C9 but never got my hands on it. Now, I am clear LG CX is good. 55 inch is correct for my hall (viewing distance of ~9ft) - I am confused if I should spend extra and get the 65 inch LG CX or should I stick with 55 inch? Price of 65 would be around 1.7 during diwali sale right? Also, is there any other alternative for the LG CX?

Guys I want to buy an OLED TV. I was keen on LG C9 but never got my hands on it. Now, I am clear LG CX is good. 55 inch is correct for my hall (viewing distance of ~9ft) - I am confused if I should spend extra and get the 65 inch LG CX or should I stick with 55 inch? Price of 65 would be around 1.7 during diwali sale right? Also, is there any other alternative for the LG CX?
IF the price comes to 1.7 for the 65inch, I think you should get it. Only alternative to CX is Sony A8H, thats good TV if you don't play games much on your TV.

IF the price comes to 1.7 for the 65inch, I think you should get it. Only alternative to CX is Sony A8H, thats good TV if you don't play games much on your TV.
Thanks for the response. Yeah so many suggesting 65 inch vs 55. I will be gaming on it so HDMI 2.1 is must. Actually buying this Tv to support PS5 that I will be buying later in Dec. I currently have budget Tv - Iffalcon 55 inch K2A (4K model)

Thanks for the response. Yeah so many suggesting 65 inch vs 55. I will be gaming on it so HDMI 2.1 is must. Actually buying this Tv to support PS5 that I will be buying later in Dec. I currently have budget Tv - Iffalcon 55 inch K2A (4K model)
Yea, then stick to LG OLEDs, and depending on your budget, go for either 55 inch CX or 65 inch CX

Think twice if 65" will be the only tv in your house.
Personally, it wowed for any kind of content initially, but after 2-3 years, I tend to use the other 50" tv I have more for low bitrate content and even contents that are not mastered properly. Flaws will be blown up the more bigger the tv is or the more close you are to the tv.
Reverse applies to perfectly mastered content though. You can watch with open mouth.

Go for 65inches if your budget permits.CX should be around 1.75 to 1.9L depending on your location and negotiation skills.
Think twice if 65" will be the only tv in your house.
Personally, it wowed for any kind of content initially, but after 2-3 years, I tend to use the other 50" tv I have more for low bitrate content and even contents that are not mastered properly. Flaws will be blown up the more bigger the tv is or the more close you are to the tv.
Reverse applies to perfectly mastered content though. You can watch with open mouth.
I dont think so low bit rate content should be a factor in future.I think we will see more high-quality content in future.Even new HIndi tv shows and movies are in 4k on NetFlix.Look at the catalogue of apple tv.90% of the shows are in 4k HDR.

Even today most of mobile cameras can shoot 4k and some can do 8k.Blagmagic has launched 12K camera few months back.which is insane.

Data speed are going to increase only.More people have FIber Connection at Home.Also If require you can always purchase external device like Nvidia shield for upscaling.

Is the seller trustworthy? Only 7 months old seller. It could be a demo piece.
I don't remember checking seller's name then, the one you and me see now seems to be RAMTHRALLA Retail. There are a lot of negative reviews about the seller online.

@TechHead check above links. If your seller is same and want to err on side of caution cancel if you still can.

If this is a well known scam I don't get how flipkart is letting this happen. This was a flash deal on their main sale page today afternoon for biggest sale of the year for god's sake!

1602872451976.png

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back