OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Was just quoted 2.0L for Lg 65CX in Vijayawada with 3year lg warranty . After cc cash back it may come to 1.9ish.

I didn't negotiate much but he came to that price by himself.

Showed me the LG price printout which fixed the festive sale price for TV at 2.15 and said we are giving you at 2.0.

Need advice if I should press him more , to come to something less than 1.9(w/o cashback).

Or should I hold out more for a good offer as folks have suggested in this thread the final price(including cashback?) may come to 1.75 L?

Need your advice guys ...
Do me favor,send your purchase bill to me .

Was just quoted 2.0L for Lg 65CX in Vijayawada with 3year lg warranty . After cc cash back it may come to 1.9ish.

Showed me the LG price printout which fixed the festive sale price for TV at 2.15 and said we are giving you at 2.0.

Need advice if I should press him more , to come to something less than 1.9(w/o cashback).

Or should I hold out more for a good offer as folks have suggested in this thread the final price(including cashback?) may come to 1.75 L?

wait till Diwali prices are not gonna increase for sure.at the worst you will get for this price.dont trust sales guys they will say anything to sell

Good Deal TBH go with it
in guntur its still 2.3L for CX65

Why cannot indian retailers have US like system, where retailers like best buy etc post their lowest prices online and people can order from comfort of their home. Instead here price depends on ones negotiating skill.

Finally pulled the trigger CX55 - 1,19,250
including
3 years warranty
HDFC cashback
GST
3 month Netflix
Installation with wall bracket
To know the retailer details, DM your number he will revert back he does not want me to disclose his contact details
Wow. awesome deal. I was quoted this 1.4 and he was telling not to disclose that price lol.. ****

Finally pulled the trigger CX55 - 1,19,250
including
3 years warranty
HDFC cashback
GST
3 month Netflix
Installation with wall bracket
To know the retailer details, DM your number he will revert back he does not want me to disclose his contact details
whats the price of 65 CX any idea?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back