OLED TV's price/best quote thread

If anyone fancies previous gen oleds and not able to stretch to current gen BX/CX Amazon has some deals on them. 65 C8/B8 should be 1.41lacs, 55" B8 93.5k if you have amazon pay credit card incl cashbacks. Availability seems to vary by pin codes. I would still recommend going for current gen though.

guys can you please help me I am really new here
I was astonished by prices here, I am really thankful to find this thread and forum

Can you guys say latest price quotes for LG CX55 and C9 65

I asked one of the dealer he LG CX55 for 1.45 Lac

Looking forward for the reply from you guys

Thank you
I bought CX 55 for 1,19,250/- lg shoppe, Delhi last week , for CX 65” he has quoted 1.87 ( all prices mentioned above incl gst and after all cashback or coupons ) hope this helps

65a8h price coted on sony web 3.4l. mrp. Should be 20 -30 % disscaunt will be around 2.3 to 2.5 in store

This meight results in heavy price drop to 65 a8g current price 2.3

65a8h price coted on sony web 3.4l. mrp. Should be 20 -30 % disscaunt will be around 2.3 to 2.5 in store

This meight results in heavy price drop to 65 a8g current price 2.3
Yea, saw it late in the night. Don't think stores have the stock currently, but hopefully soon. They should not miss the Diwali season.

At my town ,there's only one LG showroom and today I got a final quote of 2.25 lakhs for 65 inch cx with the information that prices will be going to increased from 1st November and its last chance to buy the only piece remaining with them.Selling tactics.

At my town ,there's only one LG showroom and today I got a final quote of 2.25 lakhs for 65 inch cx with the information that prices will be going to increased from 1st November and its last chance to buy the only piece remaining with them.Selling tactics.
Same story for the past 3 decades.. Before that I was too small to know.. :D

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back