OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Right now on Amazon, 65 inch CX is at 2.32 - 1.5 - 5% Amazon balance ~ 2.18L, now that's a good deal. I booked my 65 GX today finally. Got tired of waiting and got as good a price as I can in Kolkata :mad:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 4.59.23 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 4.59.23 PM.png
    548.4 KB · Views: 43
65B8 @1.5L

65B9 @1.8L

Both good for the prices. Especially B8. Suitable for non gamers.
How is B8 compared to FALD models like 9500g,9000h as 9500g is in the same range

How is B8 compared to FALD models like 9500g,9000h as 9500g is in the same range
Panels are same as my sony AF8, so would recommend.
But LG has progressed year on year in image retention prevention. So older models may not be good for gaming and static content.
But I never saw a single IR in my tv.. You can check in the other thread where OLED screen uniformity pics are being posted..

Review:

(Edit)
Comparison:

(Edit)
Side by Side:

Wonder why B8 looks better. Is peak brightness reduced in the CX to make it suitable for gaming?

Last edited:
At my town ,there's only one LG showroom and today I got a final quote of 2.25 lakhs for 65 inch cx with the information that prices will be going to increased from 1st November and its last chance to buy the only piece remaining with them.Selling tactics.
Bro thats too much ask for 1.9 Lakh -2000 CB LG, without Cashback and all

dont even agree to pay for 2.25 Lakh.
No Reliance Digital or Croma ?

65B8 @1.5L

65B9 @1.8L

Avoid B Seires as they have less nits than the C series .

Avoid B8 and B9,77 they have heating problems and going for replacements

Flipkart droped prices.if you check their turms and consideration you will get @ 30000 disscaunt.c9 is on 2.15,cx on 2.3 etc

Avoid B8 and B9,77 they have heating problems and going for replacements

Said the dealer who did not have the stock and want to sell you cx for inflated prices?
What is the source? I don't see complains in the owners' group here?
What do you think? LG pulled a miracle with CX to have no heating problems?

Also, what is the problem with replacements? You get a newer tv with lower price eventually?

B and C of the same year are almost same tv with different processing software/stands etc.

Said the dealer who did not have the stock and want to sell you cx for inflated prices?
What is the source? I don't see complains in the owners' group here?
What do you think? LG pulled a miracle with CX to have no heating problems?

Also, what is the problem with replacements? You get a newer tv with lower price eventually?

B and C of the same year are almost same tv with different processing software/stands etc.
Bro,

Please check the this link regarding tv power board problem Offical Website

For B and C series
C has more nits
just a glance C vs B series

1Capture.JPG

Check this link for more details https://www.rtings.com/tv/tools/compare/lg-cx-vs-lg-bx/10619/13773

GX and CX are similar bur not CX or BX applies to 9th gen also. Please take your time to understand

Offline dealers will love you!
Discarding cheaper online models based on rumours and suggesting offline models because online is not competitive for offline models.
Offcouse if you pay the online prices to them :)

Please go through all 109 pages atleast a few of this thread, you will understand what I am trying to say

I am not aganist online purchases, we discuss the best quote here,
where ever it is cheaper we go for it

65B8 @1.5L

65B9 @1.8L

65B9 for 1.5L would have been a steal.
This is considering the fact that you can get hold of a CX65 for ~1.9L.
B965 for 1.8 is a bad deal.

There was a huge improvement in panel manufacturing processes from '7 to '8 to '9 series such that burn in chances are way lower for '9 compared to the earlier ones. The 'X didn't have much of a difference and the panel is comparable to '9.

So the '8 would be way more prone to burn in compared to the latest generations. Also, not sure if its a coincidence, but I've recently been seeing a few listings on OLX for burnt in C8 and B8 Tvs.

Bro,

Please check the this link regarding tv power board problem Offical Website

For B and C series
C has more nits
just a glance C vs B series

View attachment 51384

Check this link for more details https://www.rtings.com/tv/tools/compare/lg-cx-vs-lg-bx/10619/13773

GX and CX are similar bur not CX or BX applies to 9th gen also. Please take your time to understand

My question is, how is free replacements bad? And why should you not buy the tv based on that?
If anything, LG could add 2020 models to that list next year. CX is not out on the wild so long to have any conclusions around heating problems. If you see, same company sold all the listed models in the respective years without listing power problems for current year. You should be really surprised if LG fixed heating problems this year and surprisingly you are out to buy the TV on the same year.

Is 65B8 worth 1.5L today - yes.
Is it better than the 65" TVs sold around 1.5L - yes, for a lot of parameters. Check the reviews for how it fits.
Can it go bad or have problems - yes, similar to other tvs.
Is it a better buy that BX at current prices - no.
Is it better buy than CX at current prices - For content consumption, IMO no, CX is better for gaming.

Actual nits comparison between b8 and CX is here.

And B8 and BX is here.

At home, you wont see much difference between the models. For a lot of people, getting B8 for 1.5L and putting 75k on fixed deposit makes sense. Let them decide based on their usage and reviews.

Don't buy B series kind of argument has no weight at all. Otherwise there wont be any customers and LG wont be producing them.

Most advantages lie in better burn in protection. PQ will be similar unless side by side. Reflected in respective tv reviewes.

B and C of the same year are almost same tv with different processing software/stands
Bro I tried to say there is more than that difference, I tried to say my opinion
C8 TO C9 UPDATE YES
C9 TO CX UPDATE Nothing much
if I get C9 65 AT 1.65 Lakh I would take it and tried to, we will also get update 4k 120 fps for 9th Gen also
but the problem is the stock or we may end up geting store piece
There is always advantage of higher nits in HDR content and bright rooms, Samsung also made there HDR10+ By pushing above 1000 nits selling so called modifed LCD screens.
nits matter in the content.

But it is completely subjective just projecting my opinion thats it
Chill :D

My question is, how is free replacements bad? And why should you not buy the tv based on that?
If anything, LG could add 2020 models to that list next year. CX is not out on the wild so long to have any conclusions around heating problems. If you see, same company sold all the listed models in the respective years without listing power problems for current year. You should be really surprised if LG fixed heating problems this year and surprisingly you are out to buy the TV on the same year.

Is 65B8 worth 1.5L today - yes.
Is it better than the 65" TVs sold around 1.5L - yes, for a lot of parameters. Check the reviews for how it fits.
Can it go bad or have problems - yes, similar to other tvs.
Is it a better buy that BX at current prices - no.
Is it better buy than CX at current prices - For content consumption, IMO no, CX is better for gaming.

Actual nits comparison between b8 and CX is here.

And B8 and BX is here.

At home, you wont see much difference between the models. For a lot of people, getting B8 for 1.5L and putting 75k on fixed deposit makes sense. Let them decide based on their usage and reviews.

Don't buy B series kind of argument has no weight at all. Otherwise there wont be any customers and LG wont be producing them.

Most advantages lie in better burn in protection. PQ will be similar unless side by side. Reflected in respective tv reviewes.
One can also buy an mi tv and put 2L into fixed deposit. Buying a 2 gen old model with an even older picture processor with a shorter warranty period makes zero sense.

One can also buy an mi tv and put 2L into fixed deposit. Buying a 2 gen old model with an even older picture processor with a shorter warranty period makes zero sense.

Did not consider warranty. My bad, yes.
Current model comes with 5 year warranty for like 18k more.
Makes all the sense that way compared to standard 1 year warranty of yesterday year ones.

Did not consider warranty. My bad, yes.
Current model comes with 5 year warranty for like 18k more.
Makes all the sense that way compared to standard 1 year warranty of yesterday year ones.
Yup even without 18k, the new models come with 3 years warranty. The extra 2 years of peace of mind is easily worth the difference in price.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back