OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Yes, A8H. Shop person said it had just hit the shelf . I kept asking for CX, he kept leading me to the A8H. He was going on about how superior it is to the CX.
I think Sony is superior (based on how similar it is to A9G) and excellent for movies. CX is good value for money.

Yes, A8H. Shop person said it had just hit the shelf . I kept asking for CX, he kept leading me to the A8H. He was going on about how superior it is to the CX.

He is right, unless you are specifically looking for gaming and HDMI 2.1 functionality.
Also Bajaj has 15% unlimited cash back through idfc emi which will take it to <2L making it a steal.

At my town, there's only 1 LG dealer and his quoting price for CX ,65 inch is 2.25 and no negotiation at all.Sony a8g is 2.28 and a8h is 2.55.So is it worth to go for CX over Something like Sony 900h with a price difference of 80000 .

Can someone confirm that LG C9/B9 has 3 years comprehensive warranty or not?
I thought it is only for X models but vijay sales claims for both X and 9 and even has in their website..

Its not night and day difference.99 out of 100 both tv is going to perform similarly.CX is a better buy because
1)its cheaper 2)3 years. warranty 3)HDMI 2.1

Can someone confirm that LG C9/B9 has 3 years comprehensive warranty or not?
I thought it is only for X models but vijay sales claims for both X and 9 and even has in their website..

3 years warranty + 2 years AMC is applicable for all TVs from 32inch onwards.

Is 3years warranty only festival offer? Will they revert to 1 year after offer period. Here in Trivandrum,Kerala RD is quoting 55CX for 1.6 lacs and they are not budging from that price stating LG shoppe would have same price here. Maybe kerala govt taxes are messed up . Is diwali really the only time where prices are down? Will the prices spike after this period.

Attachments

• 2020_11_07 5_56 PM Office Lens.jpg
    2020_11_07 5_56 PM Office Lens.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 2020_11_07 5_55 PM Office Lens.jpg
    2020_11_07 5_55 PM Office Lens.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 2020_11_07 5_57 PM Office Lens.jpg
    2020_11_07 5_57 PM Office Lens.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 27
Is 3years warranty only festival offer? Will they revert to 1 year after offer period. Here in Trivandrum,Kerala RD is quoting 55CX for 1.6 lacs and they are not budging from that price stating LG shoppe would have same price here. Maybe kerala govt taxes are messed up . Is diwali really the only time where prices are down? Will the prices spike after this period.
Yes, 3 years warranty offer is a festival offer and will not be there afterwards. I remember seeing a Nov 20 last date somewhere.
1.6 is really high. Even the online prices aren't that much.
RD is willing to go as low as 1.32L for the 55CX.

Also, historically speaking prices are the lowest during Diwali. It will definitely go up after this. You might find one more small dip during January but not this much. The next drop will only happen next year for C11, nothing else. So this is indeed the right time to buy.

LG CX 65" quoted at final price of 1.93 after all the cashbacks and discounts (no soundbar) at Reliance Digital Ecity Bangalore.

C9 is 2 lakh at Amazon right now, less EMI discount as applicable. Right now, for a 12 month period, that would be around 15k.
So effective upfront price should be 185k.
I will then have to pay the bank 2 lakh over a 12 month period.
Whats the catch ???

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back