OLED TV's price/best quote thread

C9 is 2 lakh at Amazon right now, less EMI discount as applicable. Right now, for a 12 month period, that would be around 15k.
So effective upfront price should be 185k.
I will then have to pay the bank 2 lakh over a 12 month period.
Whats the catch ???
It is what it is. No catch.
Just that you can get a CX65 for around the same price.

Guys, Flipkart Diwali sale has started.
CX55 on Flipkart is now effectively 1.32L after all card discounts and emi discounts. So, if you're getting it from a local store use this price to further negotiate.
Worst case scenario, get it from Flipkart.

Is 3years warranty only festival offer? Will they revert to 1 year after offer period. Here in Trivandrum,Kerala RD is quoting 55CX for 1.6 lacs and they are not budging from that price stating LG shoppe would have same price here. Maybe kerala govt taxes are messed up . Is diwali really the only time where prices are down? Will the prices spike after this period.
Flipkart's CX55 1.32L deal is valid for Kerala as well. Just checked and it delivers to Thrissur. I'm sure you'll get it in Trivandrum as well. Use that price to further negotiate at RD or any other store.

Yes, A8H. Shop person said it had just hit the shelf . I kept asking for CX, he kept leading me to the A8H. He was going on about how superior it is to the CX.
2.28 for 65A8H is impossible is what the stores here say. There is no way to bill it officially and cash back wouldn’t be applicable. The minimum swipe for cash back for this model is 2.52.

How did you get 1.32L ?
I think a few credit cards have the offer.
I use Citi Credit.

The price for CX55 is 1.59L.
The following discounts will be applied on checkout page:
3k card discount.
15k instant discount for credit card.
10k No cost emi instant discount.

All together it comes to Rs. 1,32,959.

I think a few credit cards have the offer.
I use Citi Credit.

The price for CX55 is 1.59L.
The following discounts will be applied on checkout page:
3k card discount.
15k instant discount for credit card.
10k No cost emi instant discount.

All together it comes to Rs. 1,32,959.
The best case price is actually by AmEx, which gives 5k card discount which makes it 1.31 lakhs instead of 1.33 for CITI. Though I'm not sure how much foreclosure charges will be charged by either for closing the loan in a few days. I'd like to actually get the discount and not pay back that discount as interest.

The best case price is actually by AmEx, which gives 5k card discount which makes it 1.31 lakhs instead of 1.33 for CITI. Though I'm not sure how much foreclosure charges will be charged by either for closing the loan in a few days. I'd like to actually get the discount and not pay back that discount as interest.
True. Saw that Amex extra 5k discount, but I didn't have one to calculate the final amount.

Citi doesn't charge anything to foreclose a no cost emi taken in this way. They do have foreclosure charges for normal loans and emi.
I even called and verified for an earlier purchase that I had done through Flipkart. Could have foreclosed it right then without any additional charges. Just pay the entire amount in the next 2-3 days after you raise a request.

At my place final price of CX 65 is 2.25 and Sony A8H is around 2.28 after cashback.Which is better deal considering 3 yrs warranty with LG Vs only 1 yr warranty with Sony.

At my place final price of CX 65 is 2.25 and Sony A8H is around 2.28 after cashback.Which is better deal considering 3 yrs warranty with LG Vs only 1 yr warranty with Sony.
If you are not too heavily into gaming, only casual gaming. Get the A8H. Much better overall TV.

CX is value for money and good all-rounder.
A8H based on A9G similarities is excellent for movies and sports. If you are picky about picture quality then go for A8H.

What is the breakup of A8H final price?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back