OLED TV's price/best quote thread

LG B9 @ 180k at Amazon.

What does "5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else." mean ? As a Prime member without that card, I get 3% off on 180k ?
That deal isn't that great btw. After including cashbacks and stuff people have managed to get 65CX for around 1.85.

Also no without that card you won't get anything.
The meaning of that sentence is for prime members that have that card will get 5% cashback. And non prime members that have that card will get 3%

That deal isn't that great btw. After including cashbacks and stuff people have managed to get 65CX for around 1.85.

Also no without that card you won't get anything.
The meaning of that sentence is for prime members that have that card will get 5% cashback. And non prime members that have that card will get 3%
Thanks a lot buddy.
So basically, zilch benefit for me.:(

I guess the way things are, about 170k for a C9 would be a trigger pulling level deal, no ?

Thanks a lot buddy.

I guess the way things are, about 170k for a C9 would be a trigger pulling level deal, no ?
20k savings vs CX but 1 year vs 3 year warranty. You decide. And that is if you somehow manage to get boxed C9 which is highly unlikely.

Thanks a lot buddy.

If it's a brand new piece then yes. But do keep in mind that currently due to diwali offers CX is coming with 3 year warranty. Not sure if C9 will have that offer.

LG B9 @ 180k at Amazon.

What does "5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else." mean ? As a Prime member without that card, I get 3% off on 180k ?
NO it means if you are a prime member you get 5% on amazon-icici credit card.if you are not prime member you get 3%.in any case you need that credit card

Today 65a8h price declared 2.8.

Don't know it is mrp or selling price.?.
Web site still showing 3.4.

A8H at 2.4L should be a good deal compared with CX for the jump in picture quality. What do folks think?
I got a quote of 2.28 + 15000 cash back on credit card + Sony headphones worth 12990 in Bajaj at Hyderabad. I was looking for CX. I think CX around 1.90 is better value right now since it offers 3 year brand warranty. But the least quote I got so far for CX is 2.03.

I got a quote of 2.28 + 15000 cash back on credit card + Sony headphones worth 12990 in Bajaj at Hyderabad. I was looking for CX. I think CX around 1.90 is better value right now since it offers 3 year brand warranty. But the least quote I got so far for CX is 2.03.

You can try in Bajaj Hyderabad which is found to be lowest quote so far. Few forum members purchased at 1.91 L (Bajaj, Banjara Hills) after reducing cashback.

Further, i got a quote CX 55 inch 1.30L (before cashbacks) and may consider the deal any time soon before diwali (waiting for lowest one as it is not best compared with quotes in other Indian locations).

2.28 for 65A8H? That’s the 2020 model.

Back