OLED TV's price/best quote thread

can you please let me know its benefits over CX?
It is basically the same with respect to picture quality but GX back design is different so that it can be wall mounted so that it sits flush against the wall. More of an aesthetic difference.

It is basically the same with respect to picture quality but GX back design is different so that it can be wall mounted so that it sits flush against the wall. More of an aesthetic difference.
Thanks...also just noticed the specs it has 4.2 ,60w sound system and CX has 40w,2.2

Finally pulled the trigger CX55 - 1,19,250
including
3 years warranty
HDFC cashback
GST
3 month Netflix
Installation with wall bracket
To know the retailer details, DM your number he will revert back he does not want me to disclose his contact details
I will buy two units from him

Theoretically its supposed to work. Practically, this is the first HDMI 2.1 source. It works with 48gbps LG TVs, doesnt work with 40gbps one. Like I said in the earlier post, hopefully the two companies work together to figure it out. For whatever reason, both LG and Samsung have decided to limit their HDMI 2.1 to 40gbps.
A review from a PC monitor and gaming perspective. The chroma subsampling issue solved

Got a quote of 65 LG GX ~2.2L, I am close to pulling the trigger now. What do you think guys? Not sure it would come down much further, even this was after a lot of negotiating.
Have you tried croma.according to their web they are selling gx at @ 2.7 with free gx 3.1 soundbar costing 65k.

I think if you are not taking soundbar, they are only subtracting around 30k or so. Will check with them just to be sure.
We are on same page,please post me what happened.it will help me to bargain.if possible ask for take-home price of 65cx after 46k free tv subtract
Also make sure you will get all the benefits mentioned here

Last edited:
dont think many C9s are available in market.Try vijay sales they usually have good rates.also wait for few days.you may find better rates in the 2nd week of November.
Yes it is out of stock in most of the shops...but still I am looking for C9 specifically as I believe there should be big price difference between these two. If I don’t get C9 then I willl have to go for CX

guys can you please help me I am really new here
I was astonished by prices here, I am really thankful to find this thread and forum

Can you guys say latest price quotes for LG CX55 and C9 65

I asked one of the dealer he LG CX55 for 1.45 Lac

Looking forward for the reply from you guys

Thank you

guys can you please help me I am really new here
I was astonished by prices here, I am really thankful to find this thread and forum

Can you guys say latest price quotes for LG CX55 and C9 65

I asked one of the dealer he LG CX55 for 1.45 Lac

Looking forward for the reply from you guys

Thank you
We purchased 55" for 1.3 and 65" for 2.00(excluding 2k+7.5k CB)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back