OLED TV's price/best quote thread

₹2.05 lacs for 65 CX after cashback. What should be the price at which to close the deal? My viewing distance is about 7-8 feet. Will 65 inch will be too large?

₹2.05 lacs for 65 CX after cashback. What should be the price at which to close the deal? My viewing distance is about 7-8 feet. Will 65 inch will be too large?
Can you please mention the calculation to get to the 2.05 lacs pricing for 65CX ? that will be very helpful.
I remain confused between Sony 65X900H (keeping the 1.5 lacs budget intact as per wife's orders!) but if 65CX can be had at 2.05 lacs then it can be convincing.
Somehow the expectations from A/F big sale have been disappointing and dealers are holding on to the price !!

Guys i am getting 55 inch BX 2020 MODEL for 1.14 delhi lg exclusive showroom
Is it a good price?
If anyone else is interested and if the price seems good then
call sachin +919650210153 do give him my reference

Can you please mention the calculation to get to the 2.05 lacs pricing for 65CX ? that will be very helpful.
I remain confused between Sony 65X900H (keeping the 1.5 lacs budget intact as per wife's orders!) but if 65CX can be had at 2.05 lacs then it can be convincing.
Somehow the expectations from A/F big sale have been disappointing and dealers are holding on to the price !!
Better call croma and please share rate with us.these price mentioned on website only.do not any clue for final price with cb and bargain.
Although they offered 46 k tv but i think market price must be less.

Guys i am getting 55 inch BX 2020 MODEL for 1.14 delhi lg exclusive showroom
Is it a good price?
If anyone else is interested and if the price seems good then
call sachin +919650210153 do give him my reference
What exactly was the deal? Any extra offers like extended warranty and cashback?

Thank you. No one in Mumbai seems to offer this base price :-(
Because delhi is at top so offers reaches it early.it will come down to mumbai in some days:).

Anyways on more serious note wait around diwali prices are almost identical +-5K pan india.so wait it will come down.

And also they were giving comprehensive insurance for 2 years too and there are more offers on insurance too.. i did not listen to him keenly on this.
Another guy called some other lg showroom he said he'll give an even better price as compared to 1.14.
Call him vinod +919999796002

Because delhi is at top so offers reaches it early.it will come down to mumbai in some days:).

Anyways on more serious note wait around diwali prices are almost identical +-5K pan india.so wait it will come down.
Please do post if you hear any nice offers in Mumbai.

Was just quoted 2.0L for Lg 65CX in Vijayawada with 3year lg warranty . After cc cash back it may come to 1.9ish.

I didn't negotiate much but he came to that price by himself.

Showed me the LG price printout which fixed the festive sale price for TV at 2.15 and said we are giving you at 2.0.

Need advice if I should press him more , to come to something less than 1.9(w/o cashback).

Or should I hold out more for a good offer as folks have suggested in this thread the final price(including cashback?) may come to 1.75 L?

Need your advice guys ...

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back