OLED TV's price/best quote thread

So, new thing I heard is, you can opt for either wall mount or table stand. You will get only one of those, and I think the table stand then might not be included in the package. Cost cutting? Anyone else heard this recently? seems samsung is also doing the same this year.

Surprisingly Samsung come out with diwali offer way ahead lg,why lg not declared anything officially.

So, new thing I heard is, you can opt for either wall mount or table stand. You will get only one of those, and I think the table stand then might not be included in the package. Cost cutting? Anyone else heard this recently? seems samsung is also doing the same this year.
Yeah, had mentioned this here a while back. I asked the LG showroom guys how much it would cost to buy either of those and he wasn't able to give me a number yet...

The 3 year warranty is an official LG brand warranty. It is offered instead of the existing 1 year comprehensive.
Had a talk with a person from LG showroom and he mentioned that it was comprehensive.
2 extra years comprehensive warrenty alone will be 20-25k depending on selling price for a 65" oled.
Please be aware of that.

Just called reliance digital,the additional 2years comprehensive warranty is offered by lg.rd yet not come out with any festival offer, wait for it

Not only amazon,today bestbuy also selling in same price...i am surprised.
Indian prices not yet reviled.is it going to impact segment?

After Xiaomi hisence launched oled tv in very cheap rate in china .india is only garbage bin for them.
They launched 55 inch for 6999 Yuan.
They won't even launch qled, so we should forget about OLED. Even if they launch no one will buy because pricing will be more than 1l.

Also heard today that total OLED tv panel sales since commercial launch in 2013 have crossed 10 million recently!!

After Xiaomi hisence launched oled tv in very cheap rate in china .india is only garbage bin for them.
They launched 55 inch for 6999 Yuan.
They won't even launch qled, so we should forget about OLED. Even if they launch no one will buy because pricing will be more than 1l.

Xiaomi and Hisense are launching oled TVs in their home country for competitive rates compared to Korean competition. What is wrong with that?
Are they responsible for lack of innovation by Indian companies inspite of heavy government protection by levying huge import taxes?
Would you crib if Mercedes launches a 2 door sedan in Germany and not in India? (Well they do every year).

And what is it with garbage bin? If you do not have local innovation, you need to pay for foreign innovation and it will be more costly than local innovation.
Also, will anyone buy an Indian branded oled tv even in India? Do you know Onida sells a 58"LED tv for 50k? Did it appear in your shortlist?
If you need global brand and need global reviews and need it cheap and need it immediately, it ain't gonna happen.

I don't understand why just because they are chinese companies, you are entitled to get it at the same price at the same time in india. If anything, they haven't even launched anything globally. We will get 1-2 years later than US release if at all and that is not wrong when you consider all the above points.

Xiaomi and Hisense are launching oled TVs in their home country for competitive rates compared to Korean competition. What is wrong with that?
Are they responsible for lack of innovation by Indian companies inspite of heavy government protection by levying huge import taxes?
Would you crib if Mercedes launches a 2 door sedan in Germany and not in India? (Well they do every year).

And what is it with garbage bin? If you do not have local innovation, you need to pay for foreign innovation and it will be more costly than local innovation.
Also, will anyone buy an Indian branded oled tv even in India? Do you know Onida sells a 58"LED tv for 50k? Did it appear in your shortlist?
If you need global brand and need global reviews and need it cheap and need it immediately, it ain't gonna happen.

I don't understand why just because they are chinese companies, you are entitled to get it at the same price at the same time in india. If anything, they haven't even launched anything globally. We will get 1-2 years later than US release if at all and that is not wrong when you consider all the above points.
I dont see a reason why not to expect. When we compare to USA then there is a ready reply as "Its a market with people who spend alot". If you say with chinese brand you say about innovation?? I dont see why it comes as a factor for buying.

End of day how is the profit they see is the question?

Hard disk become cheaper in India- because of volume they sell (not because of new innovations or manufacturing units)
Mobiles become cheaper in India - Same as above reason ( atleast manufacturing many here)

I see now a days people are ready to spend for large screen TVs. So why not bring the latest ones here?

OLEDs might be Niche products, but what about other LCD based TVs. It is selling in good volumes, isn't ?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back