OLED TV's price/best quote thread

X model is black on the back, normal model is white.
There is no specifications difference right?

Website doesn't seem to show any difference.

Also just visited Croma. They are quoting 1.51L, pathetic salesman . let see if i can get it for less than 1.3L from Reliance Digital. By the way they are telling that they will give fresh piece not a display piece. Is there something i can check to make sure of that?

Also just visited Croma. They are quoting 1.51L, pathetic salesman . let see if i can get it for less than 1.3L from Reliance Digital. By the way they are telling that they will give fresh piece not a display piece. Is there something i can check to make sure of that?
No spec difference.

C2 won’t be a display piece as it’s a new TV. The display pieces get sold next year when they need to replace it on the shelves with the newer model

Is there any difference in the warranty? I got one from Croma with. 5 year warranty for 1.52. i had to go with croma because I had some vouchers

I got quote of 1.3 Lac and still negotiable in LG store for 65 C1 OLED. Is it a good deal or should I haggle more ? Is there any way these store guys can reset Total Usage hour statistics ?

LG is offering 5 years warranty and Sony is offering 3 years warranty for their OLED TVs, enquired at Vijay Sales today.
As per them the offer is only till tomorrow 15 Aug.

Chennai friends, which stores offer attractive deals on OLEDs? Specifically, I'm looking to buy an LG C2 65" in the next few months.

Hi, got thr following prices from LG shop in mumbai: (all prices after CC cashback)

B2 55': 97k
B2 65': 144k

C2 55' 113k
C2 65': 165k

What is FM's pov on these prices. Want to understand what price should i try and negotiate for?

Also, while i realise C2 & B2 price diff is small, if i watch only OTT, will B2 be enough for my requirements?

Did anyone got a quote for 42" C2, apparently it's not available on offline channels.

Got a quote of 97k on 48" though as it was readily available.

Hi, got thr following prices from LG shop in mumbai: (all prices after CC cashback)

B2 55': 97k
B2 65': 144k

C2 55' 113k
C2 65': 165k

What is FM's pov on these prices. Want to understand what price should i try and negotiate for?

Also, while i realise C2 & B2 price diff is small, if i watch only OTT, will B2 be enough for my requirements?
LG shopee coming up with these prices is very surprising!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back