OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I called a couple of LG shops, Banshankari in Bangalore quoted 1,75,000 for C2 65inches including cash backs. Kormangala LG says they will be display units and no body can offer such deep discounts. I am confused, how do we know if somebody is sending a display units ?

I called a couple of LG shops, Banshankari in Bangalore quoted 1,75,000 for C2 65inches including cash backs. Kormangala LG says they will be display units and no body can offer such deep discounts. I am confused, how do we know if somebody is sending a display units ?
Yes thankfully they are telling truth that they r display units but still high price for these units as well

Yes thankfully they are telling truth that they r display units but still high price for these units as well
How can I verify that they are not display units ? Do you mean C2's are out of stock and I am only going to get Display unit where ever I buy it from? Can they reset the number of hours the display has been on for ?

How can I verify that they are not display units ? Do you mean C2's are out of stock and I am only going to get Display unit where ever I buy it from? Can they reset the number of hours the display has been on for ?
Yes. The hours can be reset using service remote. I am telling based on the older LG models, and not sure if anything has changed recently.

It is very difficult to identify a demo unit on first glance. The TV normally comes with screen film, if they are missing it would be a warning sign.

If they cheat by providing a used peice, you could force them to provide a fresh peice at same price. Or ask for a newer model at same price.

Hey,
How is it going, everyone?
By any chance does anyone know a good price for the 42" C2??
Thank you.

65inch CX in 2023 doesn’t make sense right? Even at 1.07L considering 65C2 can be bought for 1.65-1.7L

If it's a new 65" CX for 1.07 lakhs, I'd buy it in an instant. A well used one I won't due to burn in risk.

Not available for all pin codes though. Shows in stock for me in A'bad, Guj.

Availble in Himachal, Hyderabad, chandigargh and Gujarat. Those are the codes I tried.

Chandigarh Is 4 hours drive from Delhi, wondering if it’s worth the drive

ugh, not showing in Chandigarh also now. Duck it.

Availble in Himachal, Hyderabad, chandigargh and Gujarat. Those are the codes I tried.

Chandigarh Is 4 hours drive from Delhi, wondering if it’s worth the drive

ugh, not showing in Chandigarh also now. Duck it.
Available in ludhiana

Also getting Sony 55A80J, worth it at 107k? 2021 model, use case is gaming

viewing distance is 7-8 feet so 55inch is perfect
I have struggled the same. Please do not buy A80J 2023 for that price.
You will easilly get LG C2 55 at 1.10 around if you like gaming. I have tested them side by side and there is little difference in picture quality. For most cases, you wouldn't even notice.

I have struggled the same. Please do not buy A80J 2023 for that price.
You will easilly get LG C2 55 at 1.10 around if you like gaming. I have tested them side by side and there is little difference in picture quality. For most cases, you wouldn't even notice.
Yea makes sense, will wait for a good deal on 65C2.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back