OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Hi Oled owners and prospective buyers.

I am facing issue with my LG OLED and I have explained it in the below thread.

Could you please help/guide me

Pune: Republic day offers are almost non-existent.
Reliance digital / croma/ Vijay sales are not even discounting oleds a little.

I have asked Reliance digital for lg g2 65in at 1.7L(incl discounts). However, they did not confirm. Also, Vijay sales is asking for a proof of invoice in case any of my friends have bought it earlier for the same price.. In case any of you have bought G2 65 for around 1.7L, can you please share invoice?

What do you think is lowest price of lg g2 65 in pune? I hear final was 1.68L for only 1 week in diwali.Yes, it sounds impossible because it has never been this low earlier / later.

Can you all share some advice on negotiation?

I have asked Reliance digital for lg g2 65in at 1.7L(incl discounts). However, they did not confirm. Also, Vijay sales is asking for a proof of invoice in case any of my friends have bought it earlier for the same price.. In case any of you have bought G2 65 for around 1.7L, can you please share invoice?

What do you think is lowest price of lg g2 65 in pune? I hear final was 1.68L for only 1 week in diwali.Yes, it sounds impossible because it has never been this low earlier / later.

I would say stick to your price +/- 10000 rupees and be ready to wait till next Diwali for a good deal on the newer models if you don't get a price you are happy with. My guess is that during Diwali the retailers sold a lot of stock so they aren't under pressure to give heavy discounts right now.
Anyway the newer model of the G series is supposed to be significantly improved as compared to the G2, might be worth waiting for.

That is the same feedback I have received from almost all dealers in Bangalore. Republic day discounts are almost non existent in Bangalore and no one is going to get those discounts now. I am leaning slightly more towards the A95K now from Sony. Definitely do not want to wait till Diwali and obviously models keep improving every year.

At some point you have to buy a model and be happy with whatever you bought. If planning for a minimum of 5 years and more I guess it should not matter

Yes, if anybody is still looking for a group to discuss about price etc, can you please join us on telegram at:

No one will be able share the invoice with bill amount as 1.7, Because the invoice bills are inflated in value and store managers got the diwali discounts and cash backs included using store loop holes ( due to bulk orders). You cannot expect that price if you are fishing for a single piece deal at this point of the year. you may have to wait till next versions are in market or wait for next diwali or form a group and negotiate.

Guys, wanna buy a C2 65 inch in Delhi. What’s the price I should aim for? I’m thinking 1.6 ish. Also, any leads for specific stores?

Guys, wanna buy a C2 65 inch in Delhi. What’s the price I should aim for? I’m thinking 1.6 ish. Also, any leads for specific stores?

Can you tell me where you are finding G2 65" for 1.6 in Delhi? Maybe we can buy together for better discounts? I aiming to buy around Holi.

Booked 65inch for 172500(Includes CC cashback, Lifestyle Card,) in Bangalore.
Final Price for 65 LG C2 in Chennai is coming down to 1.77L :) Booked:cool:
How the overall experience? I booked for 1.72 in Bangalore.. you viewing distance is?

Booked 65inch for 172500(Includes CC cashback, Lifestyle Card,) in Bangalore.

How the overall experience? I booked for 1.72 in Bangalore.. you viewing distance is?
Great, which shwlowroom in Bangalore did you get this offer from?

Great, which shwlowroom in Bangalore did you get this offer from?
I meant after cash back 12500 and lifestyle card 7500rs it was 1.72L. LG protail harluru.. this was a sudden buy.. hows the experience of panel so far? I own lg42lb750t led 1080p from 9 years and still doing amazing..

I meant after cash back 12500 and lifestyle card 7500rs it was 1.72L. LG protail harluru.. this was a sudden buy.. hows the experience of panel so far? I own lg42lb750t led 1080p from 9 years and still doing amazing..
I was told new stock will be given.. I see manufacturer as july 2022.. what should I do today is opening of box. Help?

Installed and moving from 42 to 65 C2 is big jump and looks huge. I have 8 to 9 feet. Anyone here using 65 and what's the viewing distance? Are you guys feeling if it's too big.
I was told new stock will be given.. I see manufacturer as july 2022.. what should I do today is opening of box. Help?

Installed and moving from 42 to 65 C2 is big jump and looks huge. I have 8 to 9 feet. Anyone here using 65 and what's the viewing distance? Are you guys feeling if it's too big.
I am using a 65 LG CX swivel mounted, with nearly 5500 hours run at just 6.5 or 7 feet distance at most, diagonal viewing position. No problems whatsoever ergonomically even after 2 years of viewing. However I wanted a 77" before I decided to go with this. I have a 75 inch Sony 80H hall LCD TV and that cant be viewed at 7.5 feet distance according to some. My nephew who is doing his MBA in Chennai visited us for a few days and was watching the 75" from 7.5 feet distance and he claimed to get a tunnel vision ripples after a binge watch. I watch this TV only from near 18 feet away from the dining table when i have food. The couch is at 11 to 12 feet where my mother and father watch and it is perfect for them. Though i don't sit and watch from there. Amazing how 75" LCD TVs become too big at lesser viewing distances while 65" OLEDs screens dont seem to bother you much.

Initially when I made the jump from 40 to 65 inches it was massive, thought maybe it was too big. But after a month of using, its perfect and even 77 would not be a problem. Now all the other TVs looks tiny and I cannot watch anything at my relatives or friend's house lol.

Just give it some time and it will be ok.

Initially when I made the jump from 40 to 65 inches it was massive, thought maybe it was too big. But after a month of using, its perfect and even 77 would not be a problem. Now all the other TVs looks tiny and I cannot watch anything at my relatives or friend's house lol.

Just give it some time and it will be ok.
I hear same from all.. hope i will be good soon.. getting used to it.. 4k content is bliss.. I felt 1080p is little hard to adjust initially..what's ur viewing distance?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back