OLED TV's price/best quote thread

TCL C825 Mini-LED is a serious under performer even when compared to Samsung Q70A/80A, can't even compete with black levels levels of a regular samsung qled. On paper specs vs real world performance difference is a lot. You can see a tonne of blooming and it's FALD algorithms aren't perfect either. And colours are kind of washed out in this TV. And last but not the least, the reliability and durability of this TV is questionable.

TCL C825 Mini-LED is a serious under performer even when compared to Samsung Q70A/80A, can't even compete with black levels levels of a regular samsung qled. On paper specs vs real world performance difference is a lot. You can see a tonne of blooming and it's FALD algorithms aren't perfect either. And colours are kind of washed out in this TV. And last but not the least, the reliability and durability of this TV is questionable.
Please share your source also. As per digit.in TCL 825 is one of the best TVs in 2021 and it’s very close to x90j. As per digit C825 got deep black level and high brightness.

Only 3 manufacturers are suppliers in LED LCD TV Panels, they're are TCL, BOE and AUL, if these OEMs are cutting crapier displays and they will bypass QC Test even from big brands like Sony, then even we will suffer buying a branded TV for extra money. On the other hand LG Display makes their own OLED panels and they maintain the quality better than these Chinese counter parts. Hence my next TV would be QD OLED or OLED from LG Display. All these TCL, Hisense, Sony LED TV flagships are so close after calibration imo. It's better to get an OLED to see notice a sizable difference in PQ as well as Panel Quality.

My X80K is installed just now. In fact DSE is much less in X80K compared to my X90J Lol, both are 65 inches. And there is no noticable super awesome PQ difference between the 2 TVs. Imo, instead of spending flagship money on LED TVs, I would get QDOLEDs or OLEDs from LG Display in future. They price them right as well.

Last edited:
What should be the best price for Sony 55A80K in Bangalore? It is currently available on Amazon at 1.48L without any card discount. For how much it was available during Diwali in retail stores.

Hello All,

What would be a good price for the Sony A95K - 65 inch in Bangalore? Any rough prices as it is expensive and I do not want to look like an idiot and pay too much of a premium

Getting a quote of 3.36L for 77C2 LG! from reliance digital with cashback, and 3.6 without!
Does this look ok?
It looks very good. Undoubtedly a superb price. You can calculate like this. I recently bought 65 X80K for my parents based on that experience I am speaking and I enquired about OLEDs as well. The (listed Price in the store - 22% straight away) is the maximum you can remove or they can give you discount (depends on your negotiation skills) - 7500₹ SBI/ICICI Bank cashback on 6 month EMI. This is my experience and you can't get cheaper than this anywhere. Unfortunately in India. The price difference between 55" and 65" is huge and even huge between 65" and 75". Thanks to our taxes.

But don't forget to get extended warranty.

Again, cashback might vary based on product to product. So in total if you can reduce 22-25% on 77" C2 Listed Price in RD then it's a good buy inclusive all Cashbacks and discounts.

Last edited:
Hello All,

What would be a good price for the Sony A95K - 65 inch in Bangalore? Any rough prices as it is expensive and I do not want to look like an idiot and pay too much of a premium
I got mine for 2.45 lakhs during Diwali. Got with no cost EMI and pre-closed it in a month, so total cost was 2.37 lakhs.

Anything below 2.5 would be good IMO since Diwali discounts are higher than usual

I got mine for 2.45 lakhs during Diwali. Got with no cost EMI and pre-closed it in a month, so total cost was 2.37 lakhs.

Anything below 2.5 would be good IMO since Diwali discounts are higher than usual
Where u got it from??and what was price without any card offers??

Where u got it from??and what was price without any card offers??
Sony centre at Sony world signal. I think the price without card offer was 2.6, 15k was card discount. And then no cost EMI on top of that which you can foreclose for additional 8k interest savings

Sony centre at Sony world signal. I think the price without card offer was 2.6, 15k was card discount. And then no cost EMI on top of that which you can foreclose for additional 8k interest savings
In ludhiana,punjab sony world they were selling for 2.9 without cashback so there was 30000 difference so thats y i dint buy why so much difference??and where r u from??

In ludhiana,punjab sony world they were selling for 2.9 without cashback so there was 30000 difference so thats y i dint buy why so much difference??and where r u from??
in Bangalore. But this is bulk buy Diwali price, so you wont get that now

HELLO ALL. LOOKING FOR LG G2 65 OR 55 IN BEST PRICE IN HYDERABAD ..AS PER ALL MALLS ARE SELLING IN VERY HIGH PRICE. PLEASE SHARE ANY STORE LOCATION NO NAME..FOR BEST DEAL PRICE.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back