OLED TV's price/best quote thread

From what I know, the C2X and C2 are the same except for the color of the back panel.. If you meant premium as in design, then its subjective, but its the same otherwise.

Got a G2 on Dhanteras.. was quoted 1.85 - 12.5k discount.. got it down to 1.75 with 12.5k discount.. Nothing extra.. no LG tones as some members here got..
I know some here got a slightly better deal, but the 65" G2 for 1.625 seems like pretty good deal.. enough for me to pull the trigger.

I agree on C2X vs. C2 - same in specs and MRP too in LG IN web site. I missed to mention "premium" is what the RD sales person stated to me because they do not sell C2 and not my words :). It looks like RD and Croma seem to get only the C2X variant and other dealers get the C2.

I agree on C2X vs. C2 - same in specs and MRP too in LG IN web site. I missed to mention "premium" is what the RD sales person stated to me because they do not sell C2 and not my words :). It looks like RD and Croma seem to get only the C2X variant and other dealers get the C2.
C2x is only for RD. To know the distribution LG is manufacturing like this. This is what I got from a dealer. Nothing differ in functionality as well as features.

There will be group buys in a few weeks when we start getting Diwali pricing.
I'm contemplating move to Bangalore and will start a group by for whatever city I'm in for sure (A95K or G2)
Planning to buy a 65 inch G2 or 77 inch C2( c2 75 inch if the price is in the range of 3-3.5

You should start taking quotes from showrooms and compete them against each other and complete your purchase before 31st to avail diwali offers.
65 G2 ive heard is going for 1.56L and 77c2 for 3L
Can you share which showroom offered 3L for 77c2.That’s the right price I have in my mind

Go through last few pages on this thread youll find someone who has been offerred c2 for 3L
That was a one off deal in Bangalore. May be a last piece sale otherwise most sellers sell for 3.4. I got mine for around 3.2 and lg earpods in Chandigarh after cashback. Last year C1 77 was available for 3.0 lac.

Guys, how is this tv?

When will this be launched?
Is it better choice than. 65 inch 70k u6g?
10k more for oled?

Hi, sorry if its a bit off topic. Does anybody else having issues with delivery of LG G2 65? Its out of stock currently. But I ordered on Diwali, 1 month back and they are still saying it will take like 10 days to deliver.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back