OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Yes, the TV was launched for MRP of 7 lacs a year back. Wanted to buy a Sony or Epson projector however dropped the idea in view of lower price and better HDR and image quality for a bedroom home theatre. Already have a 5.1.4 qacoustics 3020i denon 3700x and SVS PB 2000 Pro subwoofer to go with this.
Yet to dabble in the AVR environment, but looks like all you need is a tub of 🍿 my friend.
Congratulations again on the purchase!

I just finalised a deal at a multi brand store in Delhi for the 65 inch G2 at 1.56L post 12.5k discount. The dealer price was 1.685L. Got the LG earbuds free.
I also got a 5 yr protection plan from the store (not LG) which will run parallel to LG’s standard 3 yr warranty for 17.5k extra.
Shipping included pan India.
Can you ask what is the price being offered for LG C2 55'?

There is no lower model. C2 and C2X have the same panel. There is a difference in the colour of plastic on the backside.

Get whichever one is cheaper unless you're gonna watch the back of the TV. I wouldn't even pay 500 rupee extra for one over the other.
Thanks for the clarification.

I just finalised a deal at a multi brand store in Delhi for the 65 inch G2 at 1.56L post 12.5k discount. The dealer price was 1.685L. Got the LG earbuds free.
I also got a 5 yr protection plan from the store (not LG) which will run parallel to LG’s standard 3 yr warranty for 17.5k extra.
Shipping included pan India.
Congratulations for an awesome deal! Are you ok to share the dealer details via DM? Would appreciate it

quite a jump, C9 had any burn-in issues?
No. I don't watch dish TV only OTT and movies on my NAS. Having come from a Panasonic GT50 plasma have not had any burn in issues. My qleds do however have DSE that's why I love OLED. My samsung and one plus phone OLED screens have burn in in the notification bar.

Got my C2X for 1.22L-500 (lucky draw)-11.5k(ICICI emi ,instant cash back) = 1.1L. They were trying to upsell C2P at 1.17L (thanks to the group - informed customer :)) This is at LG shoppe kolkata

Can you ask what is the price being offered for LG C2 55'?
G2 55in prices aren't the best. And post 10k cashback anything between 1.15L and 1.19L. Pan india delivery free from croma. Catch is that the card cannot be swiped at any partner stores, and the only reliable way is to have someone you trust do it in the Delhi store itself.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back