OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I got a quote of 1.75 L (excluding cashback of 10k) for C2 65" Delhi without bragining much.
1.65 L cash with lot of bargaining.

Any other leads/help?
I got a pre offer quote of 1.8L from a reputed multi brand showroom in Indore for the 65 LG G2.
I can ask if they can deliver to other cities and reduce the price further.
With C2 and G2 prices so close, the latter would be an obvious choice for most.

i got a price quote yesterday from Vijay sales- Navi Mumbai for LG OLED including cashback/ all offers included (Bajaj finance) as below with 3 year LG warranty for additional 2 years I think roughly 16k which can be bought within a year.

LG G2 55 -- 124.689
LG C2X 55 -- 112, 325
LG C2 42 -- 84,394 ( correction its 48 inch)

Also, the sales representative is ready to give a better deal for the above models if I buy within this week. not sure if this is a good deal?

Last edited:
i got a price quote yesterday from Vijay sales- Navi Mumbai for LG OLED including cashback/ all offers included (Bajaj finance) as below with 3 year LG warranty for additional 2 years I think roughly 16k which can be bought within a year.

LG G2 55 -- 124.689
LG C2X 55 -- 112, 325
LG C2 42 -- 84,394

Also, the sales representative is ready to give a better deal for the above models if I buy within this week. not sure if this is a good deal?
I got c2 48 inches for 81.5k in kolhapur. so you can get better price of 42 for sure.

Just wanted to ask this. The invoice that reliance digital sends on the email and sms (Has "original for recipent" ) is enough for warranty purposes right ?

Guys!
One guy from RD (Kolkata) is quoting price of C2.
another guy from Croma (Kolkata) is quoting price of C2X.
Both of them are saying their model is better, But I am confused which one is better C2 or C2X?
RD price: 1.23L
Croma: 1.25L
(Both can negotiatite little further I guess on Dhanteras!)

Guys!
Both of them are saying their model is better, But I am confused which one is better C2 or C2X?

Guys!
C2X is the evo model and C2 is the normal model

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back