OLED TV's price/best quote thread

I just bought a 55 c2, the 3 year’s warranty is not mentioned on either the bill nor is the warranty card stamped. The LG website shows a 1 year warranty. Am I in trouble?
Raise a ticket in LG india mentioning the product and purchase details. They will send you the 3 year warranty (1+2) details.

You should close on one now. I doubt they will decrease any more prices now. Current quote for A95K is 233500 after all cashbacks and discount in delhi. While near dussera it was around 225750.

You should close on one now. I doubt they will decrease any more prices now. Current quote for A95K is 233500 after all cashbacks and discount in delhi. While near dussera it was around 225750.
If one does not have a credit card and has only debit card or wants to pay in cash only then what would be price any estimate?

If one does not have a credit card and has only debit card or wants to pay in cash only then what would be price any estimate?
Rs 257000
Also cashback is applicable on debit cards as well.
Besides you also have an option to opt for bajaj/idfc finance which also offers cashback but im unsure on details though
Which dealership what about G2 65 there
Vijay Sales Delhi i believe any outlet would give you same offer. If not i can share details over pm

Best price for Sony A80K 65 inch OLED in Pune?

Heyyy,

Any advice for getting a good deal for this TV?

I'm located in Pune around the Wanowrie area and looking to buy in the next couple of months.

Cheers!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back