OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Can extended warranty be purchased afterwards like after purchasing the TV and getting it installed.

Do we get any such warranty card or something from the seller as a proof. I think Croma has 3rd party vendors which provide warranty not sure on that.
Most of the multi brand stores sell 3rd party warranties like onsite2go. You cannot purchase brand warranty from them.

To purchase brand warranty, you can buy it online or at the time of installation, both events take place post TV purchase. I was told by LG Cust. Care that special warranty prices are valid till 31-Dec but I would buy it ASAP due to other inherent risks like ending the scheme early or price change etc.

LG G2 55 is available on Amazon for 113k, don't know if it's pricing error or what but seller seems to have low rating.

G2 55

Do we get any such warranty card or something from the seller as a proof. I think Croma has 3rd party vendors which provide warranty not sure on that.
I also have same question. I bought 65B2 last week from LG showroom, they're running offer of 3 years warranty. When I asked for some warranty card, they simply mentioned it on bill. No other warranty card was given.

I had it sitting in my cart for a bit before I decided to not buy off amazon, it went out of stock when I checked later, guess you bought it?

I decided against it simply because of only 1 year warranty, additional warranty would cost 20k minimum, not worth it at that price. if you want extended warranty you’ll probably get a better deal offline.
Yes, I bought it on amazon day sale on 23rd sept. It still sitting in my cart. Possibly planning to go for LG G2 Oled.

Noida Prices

A95k for 2.60L after cashback + 12 Months NCE
A80J 77 inches for 4.65L after cashback + 12 months NCE

Does anyone has a better price on A80J 77 inches? Im in the market for the same but dont want to shell out more than 4L excluding Cashback & NCE offers

FYI, I made an impulsive purchase of LG C2 48" OLED for 95K in Bangalore on 1st sept just a day before a month long vacation. Now I am back and out of curiosity - any better pricing post Ganesh festival?

Yeah, sub-90k pricing is available in Delhi.
FYI, I made an impulsive purchase of LG C2 48" OLED for 95K in Bangalore on 1st sept just a day before a month long vacation. Now I am back and out of curiosity - any better pricing post Ganesh festival?

Noida Prices

A95k for 2.60L after cashback + 12 Months NCE
A80J 77 inches for 4.65L after cashback + 12 months NCE

Does anyone has a better price on A80J 77 inches? Im in the market for the same but dont want to shell out more than 4L excluding Cashback & NCE offers
Just get the LG C2. Costs ~ 3.5-3.6 L after all cashbacks. Available in Gurgaon

Croma (Marathahalli, Bangalore) offering 65C2 for ~1.72 after discounts. This price only available for a group billing. And that too with the right credit cards (ICICI, HDFC, Axis, Stanchart etc.). They may still come down by a few thousand in couple of weeks I think.

Hi All, I am planning to move house around December and I'm on the lookout for a 65 OLED TV.

I was considering buying around Diwali, when deals are typically good, but I don't have a place to store the TV till then.

Should I wait till December or buy around Diwali and request the dealer to delay delivery?

Hi All, I am planning to move house around December and I'm on the lookout for a 65 OLED TV.

I was considering buying around Diwali, when deals are typically good, but I don't have a place to store the TV till then.

Should I wait till December or buy around Diwali and request the dealer to delay delivery?
Im also on same verge now or december?will prices hike in december kindly tell

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back