OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Got a quote of 158k for 55 G2 and 138k for 55 C2 at Croma. G2 only has 3 years warranty on motherboard and an extra 2 years costs 17k approx. which I think should be included in the price. Let's see what LG Best Shop has to offer as I am planning to visit them this weekend.

Can fellow owners of help me with this?
I recently purchased a 65" B2, LG is giving 3 years warranty under a promotion currently, after purchasing, I can't find a warranty card which mentions 3 years warranty. Also the invoice also doesn't mention anything about 3 years warranty.
How can I get this 3 years warranty info in written from the seller?

TIA

Got a quote of 158k for 55 G2 and 138k for 55 C2 at Croma. G2 only has 3 years warranty on motherboard and an extra 2 years costs 17k approx. which I think should be included in the price. Let's see what LG Best Shop has to offer as I am planning to visit them this weekend.
55 C2 is higher, have a lower quote, 1.3L (without discounts and bargaining). LG Store had given me a higher than 138k quote (without discounts). Do share what you get from them. Thx.

C2 55 is 128650 on amazon without offers....with offers it may be even more cheap

55 C2 is higher, have a lower quote, 1.3L (without discounts and bargaining). LG Store had given me a higher than 138k quote (without discounts). Do share what you get from them. Thx.
Just noticed that by default warranty is 1 year only on G2. So 17k is for extra 4 years which I think is okay considering that 5 year warranty is valid for panel only and not motherboard.

My info is that all OLED’s come with 3 years warranty and extended warranty price changes with size, I had called LG helpline and they quoted 17k and 21k (approx) for 48 and 55 in extended warranty of two years.

Just noticed that by default warranty is 1 year only on G2. So 17k is for extra 4 years which I think is okay considering that 5 year warranty is valid for panel only and not motherboard.

My info is that all OLED’s come with 3 years warranty and extended warranty price changes with size, I had called LG helpline and they quoted 17k and 21k (approx) for 48 and 55 in extended warranty of two years.
Can extended warranty be purchased afterwards like after purchasing the TV and getting it installed.

Do we get any such warranty card or something from the seller as a proof. I think Croma has 3rd party vendors which provide warranty not sure on that.

Can extended warranty be purchased afterwards like after purchasing the TV and getting it installed.

Do we get any such warranty card or something from the seller as a proof. I think Croma has 3rd party vendors which provide warranty not sure on that.
They generally say the extended warranty at the time of the product purchase. However, I was given some 30 days or so post the purchase to make the decision on buying the extended warranty.
Warranty provided by third party is different and can be negotiated with the vendors, usually tie up with the stores like Croma, RD etc. They also offer you the extended warranty at the time of purchase (may or may not give you a lot of time to take that call) and may be going slightly cheaper than OEM. However, reviewing their services would become another project if you decide to go with them. What they accept and reject (and how liberal they are in doing so) in terms of services and repairs would be up to their reputation. Some third party services are good and known for providing services and repairs.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back