OLED TV's price/best quote thread

T Nagar Croma in Chennai quotes 65" G2 for 2.05 lakhs. Just ask for Dharani, sales person. He quotes Sony A95K for Rs.2.90 cashback not included on the other hand.

Hi, got thr following prices from LG shop in mumbai: (all prices after CC cashback)

B2 55': 97k
B2 65': 144k

C2 55' 113k
C2 65': 165k

What is FM's pov on these prices. Want to understand what price should i try and negotiate for?

Also, while i realise C2 & B2 price diff is small, if i watch only OTT, will B2 be enough for my requirements?
@youcantseeme that's quite a good price, especially for a LG showroom. Which LG shoppe in Mumbai is this?

If you know anyone working in Sony, please ask them to buy a tv for you as Sony is offering huge discounts on all its products for its employees. 55 inch A80J (last year model) is available at 1.04 lakhs. Huge discounts on other OLED models too.

If you know anyone working in Sony, please ask them to buy a tv for you as Sony is offering huge discounts on all its products for its employees. 55 inch A80J (last year model) is available at 1.04 lakhs. Huge discounts on other OLED models too.
Can you share the employee pricing for other models also?

65X90K for 95900/- is a steal.
The reviews for that TV are terrible
I was thinking of getting 75X90K but after going through the reviews I am now planning to wait for another year for Hisense to launch 75U8H model or OLED prices to fall.

Do not get tempted by these prices. They are for sony employees only and i doubt any employee would help you get the tv.
I already know someone who can get it for me

Quantum Tv is one of the worst reviewer.don't go by his reviews.
Yeah he was probably the most biased reviewer but all other reviews are also not good. I have seen it in side by side comparison with other TVs and it just cant keep up. Though I was comparing it with OLEDs and samsung qn90b.

Also I had a word with Hisense India twitter and they confirmed that they are working on launching the U8H. Hopefully they will launch it in 75 inch as well.

Hi All, I am planning to move house around December and I'm on the lookout for a 65 OLED TV.

I was considering buying around Diwali, when deals are typically good, but I don't have a place to store the TV till then.

Should I wait till December or buy around Diwali and request the dealer to delay delivery?
Get it during Diwali. These prices will be a dream till next Diwali. Only postpone your purchase if you are OK with purchase on next Diwali. Then, You will get 3 series for this prices.

Hi All, I am planning to move house around December and I'm on the lookout for a 65 OLED TV.

I was considering buying around Diwali, when deals are typically good, but I don't have a place to store the TV till then.

Should I wait till December or buy around Diwali and request the dealer to delay delivery?
You should wait till early jan then. Deals are also better or at par with diwali when new calender year hits and companies starts to panic a bit to clear our older stocks.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back