OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Guys!
One guy from RD (Kolkata) is quoting price of C2.
another guy from Croma (Kolkata) is quoting price of C2X.
Both are identical models except for backside panel color. Presence/absence of X at end means either Grey or black panel at backside of tv. That's it. U can go with either. It's feature wise identical

really a bit confusing as well but what is the lower model in the C series for this year then?
There is no lower model. C2 and C2X have the same panel. There is a difference in the colour of plastic on the backside.

Get whichever one is cheaper unless you're gonna watch the back of the TV. I wouldn't even pay 500 rupee extra for one over the other.

I just checked with lg customer support about c2x & c2p. Functionality wise both are same. As mentioned in other replies, only the back panel got differ. Also, in the store they told, c2x is exclusive for RD. Also, 55 inch oled will come with either stand or wall mount. Is this true

There is no lower model. C2 and C2X have the same panel. There is a difference in the colour of plastic on the backside.

Get whichever one is cheaper unless you're gonna watch the back of the TV. I wouldn't even pay 500 rupee extra for one over the other.
thanks for the clarification

I just checked with lg customer support about c2x & c2p. Functionality wise both are same. As mentioned in other replies, only the back panel got differ. Also, in the store they told, c2x is exclusive for RD. Also, 55 inch oled will come with either stand or wall mount. Is this true
yes i have been told the same while buying the tv we have to take a call or else spend the extra

Thank you sir, getting quote in similar ballpark with some goodies. Did you go for the extended warranty?
Came with three years. Didn’t buy the extended one

only goodies were a pair of lg tone tws earphones, I don’t attach value to those

I just finalised a deal at a multi brand store in Delhi for the 65 inch G2 at 1.56L post 12.5k discount. The dealer price was 1.685L. Got the LG earbuds free.
I also got a 5 yr protection plan from the store (not LG) which will run parallel to LG’s standard 3 yr warranty for 17.5k extra.
Shipping included pan India.

Yes, the TV was launched for MRP of 7 lacs a year back. Wanted to buy a Sony or Epson projector however dropped the idea in view of lower price and better HDR and image quality for a bedroom home theatre. Already have a 5.1.4 qacoustics 3020i denon 3700x and SVS PB 2000 Pro subwoofer to go with this.

Gifted the noise cancelling earpods to wife for a better wife approval factor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-22-02-22-06-68_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-22-02-22-06-68_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    994.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back