OLED TV's price/best quote thread

About 10 feet. I actually found 1080p upscaling to be great and it doesn't look out of place.
I have 83 C2 in my bedroom, approx 8 to 10 feet. Content i watch is primarily OTT. No cable or DTH. Sometimes movies from Media Player.

The experience is extremely immersive when you have HD content playing even from youtube.

I have 83 C2 in my bedroom, approx 8 to 10 feet. Content i watch is primarily OTT. No cable or DTH. Sometimes movies from Media Player.

The experience is extremely immersive when you have HD content playing even from youtube.
Wow great! Saw premiere league football for 10 mins hotstar says 1080p x 2 I guess it's 2k.

The fast motion action was blurry anf not pleassing for my eyes in 65inch c2. Anyone face this? 120hz I expected better. Really miss 4k sports channels.

Adding image.

Attachments

• 20230305_224242.jpg
    20230305_224242.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 27
Hey guys being quoted around 1.6L for the 65" lg c2 in Hyderabad right now (in almost all the stores except croma around kondapur). Is anyone doing any group buys for c2, g2 or the a95k in Hyderabad or have any better places to buy from? Do let me know. Thanks

Hey guys being quoted around 1.6L for the 65" lg c2 in Hyderabad right now (in almost all the stores except croma around kondapur). Is anyone doing any group buys for c2, g2 or the a95k in Hyderabad or have any better places to buy from? Do let me know. Thanks

Could you provide the breakup of the price? Whats the billing amount and whats the cashback? I asked one LG Best Shop in Bhubaneswar and they started at 2.1L and 10k cashback (so 2L effective) for the 65C2 with scope for negotiation. I didn't negotiate right now since there's still 2 months before I actually buy it.

Could you provide the breakup of the price? Whats the billing amount and whats the cashback? I asked one LG Best Shop in Bhubaneswar and they started at 2.1L and 10k cashback (so 2L effective) for the 65C2 with scope for negotiation. I didn't negotiate right now since there's still 2 months before I actually buy it.
1.7 before cb. I guess location matters, plus theres a ton of shops in the same area so it becomes easier to haggle

Made in India (Unsure to what extent) Panasonic OLEDs are now an option with the LZ950 launch. Believe they also come with Android 10 compared to My Home screen for similar models elsewhere

Ended up buying the c2 65" for 1.58 with RD, need to wait a week due to low stock now.

Planning to buy the 65 inch C2 in Mumbai within this week. Can someone tell me whats the best price I can expect to get it at in Mumbai and also from whrere?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back