OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Demoed A95L sitting right beside G3. Apparently couldn't find any difference at the showroom. Not to mention the ridiculous pricing.

Attachments

• IMG_8676.jpg
    IMG_8676.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_8674.jpg
    IMG_8674.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 47
G3 65 inch 2.21 in Panipat before cashback. But stocks are not available immediately. RD and Croma doesnt have stock and indicative quotes are 10 to 15 % more approximately.
I got it for 2.15 - 1 month back in kerala

Bargain more

Now it will be more cheaper check

Demoed A95L sitting right beside G3. Apparently couldn't find any difference at the showroom. Not to mention the ridiculous pricing.
I have demoed A95L in show room PQ is amazing and brightness is outstanding compared to G3 and sound from A95L we can't compare to any other.

It will take another 2 year to beat sony sound and PQ.

Sure we can expect 55A95L 2.5 after cash back this Diwali.

I have demoed A95L in show room PQ is amazing and brightness is outstanding compared to G3 and sound from A95L we can't compare to any other.

What is the price of siny a95 in 65 inch and which store is cheapest to buy it??

What is the price of 65

Where and which store??

I got 2 years extended for 24k for my 55 inch G3 at the time of demo.
The LG engineer who came to install the C3 today showed me the price list for extended warranty (AMC).
For my 48" C3, it's supposedly ~17k (with Accidental Damage coverage) for 2 years, and ~14k (without Accidental Damage coverage).
Croma quoted ~10k (without Accidental Damage coverage) and confirmed that it will still be LG that will provide the service (not 3rd party).
Burn-in is not covered by either...

So now I need some advice from FM's here, should I go for extended warranty now? If yes, then which one do you recommend?
Or should I extend warranty around the time the default 3 year one comes to an end (I understand the price will change)?

The LG engineer who came to install the C3 today showed me the price list for extended warranty (AMC).
For my 48" C3, it's supposedly ~17k (with Accidental Damage coverage) for 2 years, and ~14k (without Accidental Damage coverage).
Croma quoted ~10k (without Accidental Damage coverage) and confirmed that it will still be LG that will provide the service (not 3rd party).

So now I need some advice from FM's here, should I go for extended warranty now? If yes, then which one do you recommend?
Or should I extend warranty around the time the default 3 year one comes to an end (I understand the price will change)?
At what price did you got c3 48?
Also do u think it's better than s90c?

At what price did you got c3 48?
Also do u think it's better than s90c?
83k including cashback.

S90C is only available from 55" onwards, and the offer price sticker at RD was 1,34,990... it's a next tier product, imo competes more with the G3... I was never considering it, so didn't do any thorough checks/comparisons.

I think if you're considering S90C, you should decide between it and the G3, based on reviews.

worth taking extended warranty from LG.

Finally pulled the trigger and booked the 77 LG G3 from Croma. Paid 3.8 - 26k cash back for a grand total of 3.54. Also got some cheap cam worth 4k along with it.

They were offering the LG GX as a bundle for 28k down from 35k, but I had not done any research on this, so I skipped it. Should be getting the delivery and installation by this weekend.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back