OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Got a quote of 3.02 for 77 s90c after cash back. And LG G3 for 3.7 before cash back. I’m inclined towards S90c. Any opinions on the price ?
2 Years Warranty (1 Year Standard + 1 Year Extended Warranty on Panel Only)! S90C? G3 is good bet for 3.4L!

Booked for 3.62
Thanks for your post
Booked for 3.62
we were able p
Finally pulled the trigger and booked the 77 LG G3 from Croma. Paid 3.8 - 26k cash back for a grand total of 3.54. Also got some cheap cam worth 4k along with it.

They were offering the LG GX as a bundle for 28k down from 35k, but I had not done any research on this, so I skipped it. Should be getting the delivery and installation by this weekend.
Thank for you for this. We were able to show them your post and and got them to match the price in RD.

Yes got today...
I think you are mistaken
Price should be before cashback.

I am going to postpone my purchase to next year for a 77-inch or higher Oled master series, considering prices are much higher in comparison to last year. I hope Sony realises their mistake on price and lowers the prices next year the same time around.

I think you are mistaken

I am going to postpone my purchase to next year for a 77-inch or higher Oled master series, considering prices are much higher in comparison to last year. I hope Sony realises their mistake on price and lowers the prices next year the same time around.
No here in punjab this is final rate after cashback no one is discounting further iv enquired about 10 stores....this price is higher this year compared to last year of a95k

I think you are mistaken

I think my suggestion is not to wait for 77 inch master oled next year because 77 a80l non master is currently 3.90 lakh so 77 master will be at least 5.50 if ever released in india and also next year no possiblity of master series releasing because according to many it will take 2 years...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back