OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Fyi... Haier 65 " oled is available for 1.55L in Bajaj finserve online application with a store locator including Zero cost EMI scheme. Model is 65UQ8020PSB.

Hello

I was looking for an LG QNED80 65-inch TV as I required a 120hz refresh rate TV which would be ideal for my PS5. Then I was informed by RD that they were selling a display unit i.e. LG C2x OLED 65-inch which is a couple of months old. He has promised to get the TV panel replaced by LG and also give me the 3-year warranty that comes with the TV. I have also asked them to give me proof of the panel being replaced.

Going through some of the threads here, I will check out the screen hours before they get the panel replaced. The main concern was the screen hours and screen burning issues. Since the TV Panel is getting replaced, there isn't anything to be bothered, right? Please give me your valuable suggestions if I can buy the store display unit :)

Quotes (With Card Discount):

LG QNED81 65' - 99,000
LG QNED80 65' - 1,05,000
LG OLED C2x 65' - 1,30,000 (Slightly negotiable)

Hey guys,

I am looking to buy LG C2 55 inch. What is the best price I should look for in offline stores?

Also, what will be the price difference between C3 and C2? Is it worth going for C3?

Hello

I was looking for an LG QNED80 65-inch TV as I required a 120hz refresh rate TV which would be ideal for my PS5. Then I was informed by RD that they were selling a display unit i.e. LG C2x OLED 65-inch which is a couple of months old. He has promised to get the TV panel replaced by LG and also give me the 3-year warranty that comes with the TV. I have also asked them to give me proof of the panel being replaced.

Going through some of the threads here, I will check out the screen hours before they get the panel replaced. The main concern was the screen hours and screen burning issues. Since the TV Panel is getting replaced, there isn't anything to be bothered, right? Please give me your valuable suggestions if I can buy the store display unit :)

Quotes (With Card Discount):

LG QNED81 65' - 99,000
LG QNED80 65' - 1,05,000
LG OLED C2x 65' - 1,30,000 (Slightly negotiable)
C2 new 65inch in 1.5 or C3 65inch in 1.6 is best bet! Oled and display unit is risky buy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240121_094556_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240121_094556_Chrome.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 24
Hey guys,

I am looking to buy LG C2 55 inch. What is the best price I should look for in offline stores?

Also, what will be the price difference between C3 and C2? Is it worth going for C3?
Tv always offline.. they match online prices or even less..C3 is better.. ask for 1 to 1.1L as offers going on.

Hey guys,

Its totally worth going for C3. I got the 65 inch one during last Diwali and I'm very happy for this desicion.
Just stretch a bit if possible, and go for C3 rather than C2, you will not regret it.

Anyone still tracking prices?

Being offerred 2.80L after cashback for Sony A95L 65 Inches
And 3.80L after cashback for Sony X95L 85 Inches

Im in the dilemma to wait for a 77 inch or higher size Sony Master Series Oled or to give in and buy A95L 65 inches @ 2.75L after cashback.
Anyy suggestions?

What is the lowest price one can buy a LG C3 55 inch OLED in Karnataka? What will be the approximate price difference between buying in Bangalore and smaller cities? Is it practical to buy it in Bangalore for a better price and then take it to home city?

Lately in flipkart there is LG A1 advertised below 1 lakh in 65" category! But it us 120 hertz panel and maybe a returned defective set. I still was thinking some lucky guy could have grabbed it.

Lately in flipkart there is LG A1 advertised below 1 lakh in 65" category! But it us 120 hertz panel and maybe a returned defective set. I still was thinking some lucky guy could have grabbed it.
Sorry i meant 60 hertz panel. Strangely now it is not showing at all and so some guy would have bought the last piece. There are lesser known brands entering the OLED market these days like Limeberry. Are they even OLED?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back